Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it gay for me to...

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick at school and got her number, gave her a call and we both have a pretty good conversation. She asks me questions about myself and then, like all girls, goes off about her self. I then call her back a few days ago and apparently she was busy when i called her, so she said she'd call me back. To my surprise she did, and when i asked her out for a certain day she said great and said she would call me back the next day to make sure or whatever. Its been three days already and she still hasn't called back, and in a way i've already "nexted" her but for some reason i hate givin up or thinkin what if. What do you guys think, should i give her one more call and set a date just for the hell of it or should i already accept defeat and move on?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admit defeat? Dude, you're looking at this all wrong. Think like a Marine; you're not retreating, you're attacking in another direction! Its obvious there's been something else holding her attention for the last few days, but if she's a busy type of girl that'll happen and that's no reason to chalk up one in the loser column.

Do you pin your hopes on her? Absolutely Not. Start actively exploring other options and remember, who cares if one girl doesn't fancy you when there's so many other girls out there?

-On the other hand-

Do you shut her out completely? I would only for lack of a legitimate excuse. If she's been in meetings or rehearsals all week, or her pet ferret died, maybe you can cut her some slack. Any other reason, her IL is about the size of your man jewels if you stick around. It's an executive decision.

Best of luck in life and love brother, and remember you're a wolf, so don't stop prowling until you've found the best target. If she wanted a lap-dog she should've gotten a basset hound.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Reaction score
Maybe she died or is incapacitated!!

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you met here in school, chances are you're bound to run into her.

get a little more busy. better if you get with other girls for the meanwhile.

give her the benefit of the doubt.

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
True,the only problem is that i've now graduated from there so i won't bump into her on campus. But im thinkin just wait another day and call tomarrow.

Last edited: