Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it ever worth it to "talk" to a Woman?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I bring up an issur with ANY woman it seems like the verbal judo and the stupidity is just off the wall. Drains a mans spirit how stupid some women are when you try to make a point.

So the only thing left is to accept women as they are ... stupid and can't talk about anything to further the realationship because they can literally do no wrong.

All women are soo dumb, why the F are they on a pedestal?

Communication is key, and most women are too dumb to make a valid point or an argument.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Communication is necessary in any form of socialization with other people.

If a woman is not easy to talk to and communicate with, I prefer to communicate in another very easy way.

Silence and Distance.

I refuse to argue, debate, etc. I just walk away and ignore. If she is smart and invested, she will come back around. If she is not, who cares.

There are literally attractive women around every corner. I will choose to put time into another one and let go ones that are b!tchy, bossy and dont have the ability to submit (be feminine in general).

I lead, she follows. She argues, acts disrespectful, etc = loss of attraction and respect. I walk. She changes her tune and returns to being feminine or I dont bother with her again.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to piggy back off of @Glassguy, if she’s heated and saying, or can possibly say, something stupid... Just leave the conversation and come back to it later.

People say/do dumb stuff when they’re upset so it’s better to let the storm subside.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) As a general rule, women have little to no intellectual curiosity, which is why almost all discoveries were made by men. It's not that they're stupid, they're usually just ignorant. And that comes from the fact that women care about something only when they have something to gain from it or if they want to posess it. It's big a sign she likes you if she's having any kind of deeper conversation with you about something you care about, but it's not because she cares about it. She's just sucking up to you and trying to follow your lead. She'll revert back to her ignorant apathy the minute she loses attraction for you.

2) Women don't have principles. They can hold two completely opposing points of view without any problem whatsoever which explains feminism straight away.

3) Women are on the pedestal because they give men erections. After all, here you are, wanting them and exasperated at the same time.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to piggy back off of @Glassguy, if she’s heated and saying, or can possibly say, something stupid... Just leave the conversation and come back to it later.

People say/do dumb stuff when they’re upset so it’s better to let the storm subside.
Definitely this! In addition it is great when we have a man that can train us to calm down quicker and not always act on our crazy emotions or assumptions. I have one man that has been working with me for a year on this. it really has helped “rewire” my brain. Women can learn to do that on their own i am sure, but it helps to have a logical guy to keep reminding us in a stern way. It kind of cuts through the storm cloud of emotions in that heated moment. He de-escalates the drama we are throwing quicker so things can be talked about rationally.

We may still have that initial emotional feeling but we can learn not to act on it (including not saying what we are thinking). its just behavior modification. I have found it’s rare to have a man with the patience and ability to do this “training.”. i appreciate the one that does this for me! It’s helped me remain so much calmer and less up and down roller coaster.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick more logical/analytical/rational women. They are much easier to deal with. Far less drama. They think before they speak!