Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it ever appropriate to confront girls on flaky behavior?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these guys just saying "do something else".... Well, they're not self proclaimed celibates, so they obviously have a need for sex. Let's say:
Week 1 -flake
Week 2 - flake
Week 3 - first date, no second date, no sex
Week 4 - first date, no sex
Week 5 - Second date no sex, no third date
week 6 - flake

How long are you guys just going to "do something else"? Double booking avoids this scenario.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you say it with a playful arrogance and amused mastery it would work.

Confronting her or displaying any sort of "butt hurt" attitude, you're done.

I've messed up early in and had guys respond with playful arrogance and it worked beautifully to pull me in!

It takes talent and skill to pull it off confidently though and you have to mean it. Kind of like a IDGAF attitude, but in a playful amusing 'masterful' way.
So we have to have a playful arrogance and amused mastery, no attitude and talent and skill to pull it off confidently, and have to mean it. And IDGAF attitude, but in a playful amusing masterful way? Are you sure about that? Seems like a lot of Sissy-Mary pretending.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I've been with guys who were able to pull it off genuinely without it coming across as "sissy-mary" pretending. Lol

Simply put, interject humor, a bit of c0ckiness, turn the sitch around from her flaking to her chasing.

Confronting, acting butt hurt, having backups, ghosting, it comes across as insecure to me, tit for tat.

That said, if you're not all that into her, then say nothing and don't ask her again again, move on to the next.

That will sometimes reignite her attraction too.

But seriously, for me anyway, humor, c0ckiness and again a sort of playful arrogance always worked best to turn things around.
Yep, I always been good at this because I'm very cheeky and genuinely don't give a fvck lol......

If it's hard for guys to understand this then they are light years behind in time.....

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, for me anyway, humor, c0ckiness and again a sort of playful arrogance always worked best to turn things around.
I get that, don't forget you're the one that flaked. Bring wine, sandwich makings and a Top-Gun DVD.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Knowing what works, and doing it
Yep, I act on my basic instincts, no thinking, just pure vibes and instincts

Not giving a fvck is bread and butter when it comes to dealing with women. No exceptions.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends how long you have been dating her.

On a first date? Nope, just assume she isn't really interested or she thinks she has a better option. You can try to circle back in a few weeks and act like it's no big deal. Have gotten several lays in the past this way, doesn't cost much in the way of time or effort and can get good results.

The key is to be dating other women in the meantime.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
That's a bit extreme, I mean why bother with her at all if you don't give a fvck? Lol

There shouid always be balance imo, an I don't give a fvck attitude combined with I DO give a fvck attitude.

Not too much, not too little.

Incorporate humor, playful arrogance, amused mastery, tease into the game, always worked for me anyway!

If a man always maintained a IDGAF attitude, and his effort and behavior reflected that, that would be a big NEXT for me.

But if it works for you @Striker_93 then more power to ya.

But again though, not sure why you would bother with her at all.
No no no, not giving a fck doesn't mean not caring about her, it means I don't worry or stress about minor and trivial things that don't really matter.

The typical things guys stress about when dealing with women such as, flaking, ghosting, no call/text back ect doesn't move nor bother me in the least, I deal with women from a form of "euphoric indifference"

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was VERY unhappy with me (rightfully so as it turns out) and he confronted me, NOT because he was butt hurt, but because he was irritated and pissed!

We patched it up and he got my respect for confronting me!
What were you guilty of?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone keeps failing at something then their not good at it and need to change strategies.
Retiring from the whole damn thing is a technically a strategy.

Reaction score
All these guys just saying "do something else".... Well, they're not self proclaimed celibates, so they obviously have a need for sex. Let's say:
Week 1 -flake
Week 2 - flake
Week 3 - first date, no second date, no sex
Week 4 - first date, no sex
Week 5 - Second date no sex, no third date
week 6 - flake

How long are you guys just going to "do something else"? Double booking avoids this scenario.
You tend to not care as much when you are busy plus I have other methods of getting sex.

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit extreme, I mean why bother with her at all if you don't give a fvck? Lol

There shouid always be balance imo, an I don't give a fvck attitude combined with I DO give a fvck attitude.

Not too much, not too little.

Incorporate humor, playful arrogance, amused mastery, tease into the game, always worked for me anyway!

If a man always maintained a IDGAF attitude, and his effort and behavior reflected that, that would be a big NEXT for me.

But if it works for you @Striker_93 then more power to ya.

But again though, not sure why you would bother with her at all.
I dont understand what you are doing in a men's forum tbh... You dont get along with girls? You feel like you must give your "precious" advice? What is it, honestly why are you here?

I dont want to make you feel unwelcome but this is a mens forum to talk about our experience with girls/woman/relationships from a man's point of view. It doesnt matter how much you consider yourself to be a self proclaimed expert on these matters, your point of view will never fully reflect what we go through as men, you will never fully grasp it..

this forum used to be a safe haven where I would come for years, after tough break ups and other relationship doubts, to hear from my fellow men how they went through similar experiences, sharing their thoughts snd lessons... This is not a forum that men come to to listen to a womans opinion or advice about relationships. I dont want to sound sexist, but this is our space. Feel free to read our content, but don't give out unwanted advice, believing that youre delivering the mana from the heavens. Because honestly youre not... Youre just trying to dictate what an ideal man or partner would look to you.. but you lack a comprehension that some of us are light years ahead of that bs. Some of us are playing at a different level now, those who are, have the upper hand in relationships, and women who deal with men playing at that level dont understand why or how that is happening... they are clueless. Like you sound you are too...

No offense intended, just respect our space please

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
And while it’s easy to dismiss this as “well, girls do this too” … we aren’t girls, nor should we behave like them.
Exactly. While I understand why guys are double/triple booking, I wouldn’t do it personally. To me, a man is supposed to be true to his word. Reliability and decisiveness are very masculine traits. After making a date plan, I’ll do everything in my power to keep it.
Now, if she flakes without good reason, she’s a goner.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the course of 24 months I’ve learned a lot, one lesson being is you can’t count on any woman to give you definite company. So nowadays, I usually run double bookings on date night. If one flakes, I got the other. If both confirms I usually cancel on the one I like the least.
So IOW, YOU flake. :rolleyes:
I feel that is an appropriate red pill strategy to take advantage of abundance. But I’m curious, when the flakey girl comes back around, do any of you confront her on that behavior? Or act like it doesn’t matter and move on?
I just simply NEXT/ghost her - and if she contacts me about why I had stopped contacting her, I say that we were supposed to meet and she didn't show up (which implies that I don't put up with flaky behavior at all).

The bottom line is that any time some chick exhibits some type of flaky behavior like her not showing up, or responding to my calls/texts, etc., she will never act in a suitably interested way going forward, so there is no point trying to get something out of that dry hole.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. While I understand why guys are double/triple booking, I wouldn’t do it personally.
I can't fathom having that much of an abundance of high-quality chicks where I could do such multiple booking. Reading about this reminds me of reading a stupid article about how someone making $400K/yr can't save any money. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I can't fathom having that much of an abundance of high-quality chicks where I could do such multiple booking. Reading about this reminds me of reading a stupid article about how someone making $400K/yr can't save any money. :rolleyes:
It takes time and debt to get to 400k unless you were rich

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many ways to handle this, you can make her wait 7 days till the next link up
You can tell her if you want but don't look or sound butt hurt
Or you can just ghost ,she should be hitting you up soon and then you can put the ball in her court.
One thing Ive noticed is that if you flake on women too many times , they WILL ghost you ,because they already have dudes standing in line .

Screenshot_20220426-162752~3.png