Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it even worth to date these days?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's completely possible to be with a hottie even when out of shape.

I've dated multiple women at the same time when I used to be morbidly obese.

As you get fit, your options improve, just like any other form of self improvement.

Nothing is be all end all.
When one presents with a deficit, with regards to being conventionally attractive (e.g. morbid obesity), and yet claims to do well with women, disbelief is to be expected. It would be helpful if the one making the claim would note the mitigating factor(s) that allow him to overcome the deficit.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When one presents with a deficit, with regards to being conventionally attractive (e.g. morbid obesity), and yet claims to do well with women, disbelief is to be expected. It would be helpful if the one making the claim would note the mitigating factor(s) that allow him to overcome the deficit.
Good point. I dislike bragging so chose to skip those points.

I knew how to behave as a hot guy during my fat phase as I used to be shredded before that.

I'm back to jacked and the confidence of pulling hotties when fat, makes me tone down the unattainability now.

I regularly smash 3-4 girls a week. Not all of them hotties, but yeah.

Apart from that I'm at a good point in my career, got a nice set of hobbies/lifestyle. Height is another bonus.

If I turn fat again, I'd still know how to pull cuz I'm confident I can get jacked when I want.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lack of confidence in many fat people doesn't stem from being fat itself. It's from not believing that they can get ripped whenever they want and the "can't do it" self defeating mentality.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I dislike bragging so chose to skip those points.
I understand. But we (and especially our obese bro’s) would like to know how you overcome the ‘deficit’. Is it body, money, game..?
In my case, my ‘deficit ‘ is lack of height. I mitigate that with a good face.
I think the most relevant and interesting to many of us, would be someone who can mitigate their ‘deficit’ with Game.
Actually wouldn’t even have to be a deficit. An average dude detailing how his Game brought him success is interesting and useful to all.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is causing these sites to go to crap since covid? What is your take?
I haven t been on since Covid. So I can’t compare. Maybe Covid is a factor. And with that easing, perhaps it will start improving.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I haven t been on since Covid. So I can’t compare. Maybe Covid is a factor. And with that easing, perhaps it will start improving.
There was a period from like may of 2020 to aug that it suddenly got good again for a couple months with decent looking women then it just tanked and anything decdent was gone. Hasn't improved since.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. But we (and especially our obese bro’s) would like to know how you overcome the ‘deficit’. Is it body, money, game..?
In my case, my ‘deficit ‘ is lack of height. I mitigate that with a good face.
I think the most relevant and interesting to many of us, would be someone who can mitigate their ‘deficit’ with Game.
Actually wouldn’t even have to be a deficit. An average dude detailing how his Game brought him success is interesting and useful to all.
Just my opinion, having a set of balls to go after what you want is all a player needs.

Looks, money, game, height, status etc are all bonuses.

It's just heart.

Not to sound cliched, but if a person's frame is strong, their sense of reality dominating, it doesn't matter what all these external factors are. They are just good bonuses/leverages.

boodaddy

Reaction score
With the world currently still not being well, and in addition this situation in eastern Europe right now, I feel like the world's pretty ****ty. Personally, I'm in quite a good spot professionally with a new job and my side career taking off as well. Just the personal things aren't too great. I'm out of shape currently (too exhausted from work), and have gone on two first dates recently. One (HB9) said that she had fun and we'll talk, but when I texted her and asked her out again she ghosted me, and the second one (HB5/6) was cool but I'm not that attracted to her and even with this one I was initiating the conversations. Should I just put dating on the side for now, wait til I settle into the new job more, then start working out again regularly and then see how I feel about things?

Has anyone else been in this mood lately?
Don't put it on the backburner. One life dude.

Take a short break for a few days maybe. Relax yourself a bit, have fun. Get more control in your life and keep dating strategically. For example, go to better bars. Go to better daygame spots if you daygame.

Reaction score
Out of shape and had a date with an HB9? The lie detector determined this was a lie.
im with you, usually a guy with a higher smv girl is in the losing side of the relationship, the girl has baggage that you cannot see at first glance, it’s transactional, or they are similar smv and you have your dry spell pvssy goggles on.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion, having a set of balls to go after what you want is all a player needs.

Looks, money, game, height, status etc are all bonuses.

It's just heart.

Not to sound cliched, but if a person's frame is strong, their sense of reality dominating, it doesn't matter what all these external factors are. They are just good bonuses/leverages.
I think you’re right. I’m lazy & use the lure. But I’ve seen guys just strap on a pair & go for it, with success.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally you need to try and keep everything in balance

You neglect anything too much and the future comes to hurt

I know guys that are 100% career focused but are platonic and useless with women as a result

I know guys that are great with women but career is platonic ( me )

I know guys that are in great shape but still cant get girls

Its a tough juggling act to balance it all

Its about how you prioritise stuff i guess

I tend to spend a few months working on my projects / side incomes then a few months smashing chicks

Its probably not ideal but one thing i learnt through the pandemic was that if you neglect females for too long you become rusty and awkward with them which puts you straight back to square one , you will never get laid by doing this

Everyone wants money power and pu$$y but getting all 3 together at the same time is like solving a Rubix cube it aint easy or straightforward to get that combination right

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put it on the backburner. One life dude.

Take a short break for a few days maybe. Relax yourself a bit, have fun. Get more control in your life and keep dating strategically. For example, go to better bars. Go to better daygame spots if you daygame.
I dunno, just don’t seem to find the time and the energy for it; I come from my day job, relax and then get on to my side career, go to sleep, and repeat. On the weekends, I do the chores and have more time for my side career, then take half a Sunday or so outside,
going to some place or something.

Also, I never go to bars (I don’t drink) and I live in a country where I don’t speak the language fluently.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, just don’t seem to find the time and the energy for it; I come from my day job, relax and then get on to my side career, go to sleep, and repeat. On the weekends, I do the chores and have more time for my side career, then take half a Sunday or so outside,
going to some place or something.

Also, I never go to bars (I don’t drink) and I live in a country where I don’t speak the language fluently.
You're not at all well situated to have dating success. You would need to make significant lifestyle changes to increase your chances for success.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not at all well situated to have dating success. You would need to make significant lifestyle changes to increase your chances for success.
I can’t change who I am inside; yeah I can workout more etc, but I’ll always be an introvert who needs lots of time alone to recharge

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t change who I am inside; yeah I can workout more etc, but I’ll always be an introvert who needs lots of time alone to recharge
It's not even that.

Your 2 biggest issues are that you work too many hours and don't speak the language fluently.

Introversion doesn't help. Neither does not drinking alcohol, which affects how you do approaches and how you plan dates.

You put all of these factors together and it's not conducive to success.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the world currently still not being well, and in addition this situation in eastern Europe right now, I feel like the world's pretty ****ty. Personally, I'm in quite a good spot professionally with a new job and my side career taking off as well. Just the personal things aren't too great. I'm out of shape currently (too exhausted from work), and have gone on two first dates recently. One (HB9) said that she had fun and we'll talk, but when I texted her and asked her out again she ghosted me, and the second one (HB5/6) was cool but I'm not that attracted to her and even with this one I was initiating the conversations. Should I just put dating on the side for now, wait til I settle into the new job more, then start working out again regularly and then see how I feel about things?

Has anyone else been in this mood lately?
It's not totally unheard of for a woman's words not to match her actions. It's called lying. But I would advise against giving up on life because of it.