Fenderules
Master Don Juan
Just recently i met this chick who was a friend of a friend. I got her number and i havent really talked to her. Its been about 3 months from now. I know i made a good impression way back when cause she threw a party and the situation turned bad so i took over cause the bouncer got drunk and started kicking the ppl not wanted out. Some guys started **** with me so i kicked them out.
anyway i ran into her the other day at her work. She called my name a couple times and i didnt see her at first then i did. I was never interested in her before that much but now i see her at being pretty cute.
Anyway im thinking of calling her monday sorda just make it look spur of the moment and see if she's free that night. I'll be like "so wut are you doing tongiht" and if she says "nothing" i'll just say "guess im taking you out tonight then" and see what she says. If she hesitates and says maby or no, i'll just be like "im so busy its now or never"
sounds like a good plan? if she says no then no loss and i'll move on. doesnt waste my time and its a monday night so there is nothing big going on that i would miss.
If she said yes i figured something like bowling would be cool. I havent done in like 8 years.
so does this sound like a good approach?
ps. she has shown me lots of signs of interest before and i'v almost naturally been a kind of "jerk" to her. I met her at a party i through. I ended up bugging her and pouring beer down her shirt lol.
anyway i ran into her the other day at her work. She called my name a couple times and i didnt see her at first then i did. I was never interested in her before that much but now i see her at being pretty cute.
Anyway im thinking of calling her monday sorda just make it look spur of the moment and see if she's free that night. I'll be like "so wut are you doing tongiht" and if she says "nothing" i'll just say "guess im taking you out tonight then" and see what she says. If she hesitates and says maby or no, i'll just be like "im so busy its now or never"
sounds like a good plan? if she says no then no loss and i'll move on. doesnt waste my time and its a monday night so there is nothing big going on that i would miss.
If she said yes i figured something like bowling would be cool. I havent done in like 8 years.
so does this sound like a good approach?
ps. she has shown me lots of signs of interest before and i'v almost naturally been a kind of "jerk" to her. I met her at a party i through. I ended up bugging her and pouring beer down her shirt lol.