Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it depression? do i need drugs?

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, am not sure how to explain my problems but ill try my best. I dont know if any of you guys feel this way, its like ive lost interest in talking. Before i used to ask people about their days, now i just ignore everything, i really dont give a shi! about anybody anymore, its almost as if am ok alone and dont need anyone. This lead to a problem with girls, inorder to DJ the girl, i have to be able to talk and charm the girl. I cant do it since i dont feel like talking, but then i feel the need of affection. Most of the time i just dream of a girl to be with, we would just look at each other and not say a word and that would be perfect for me.

If i see a girl.... ill be like "damn shes hot" but i just lost the will to approuch. This problem is not just with girls but everyone, even my best friends. Most of the time my mind is a complete blank! am like an air head, like am not quick witted and am very slow sometimes.

Do you guys think its depression? tired of the ordinary? it feels like am seeing the world in a distance...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing you`ve got to know is that drugs are merely stopping some effects of depression but its not putting an halt to its cause. If it really bothers you I suggest you consult.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people turn to pills to try and solve their depression. Depression is a state of mind. Pills wont make you better, you need the "will" to want to be better. Pills can work temporarily, but not fror long. It is very easy to then become dependent on them. which is far from good.
I have know a handful of people who have suffered from depression, and have quikly resorted to medication. a couple of these people have been very close to me.
Once they have been on the pills for a certain time frame, they are feeling good.. and then all of a sudden.. BAM... their world is flipped upside down again. one particular person close to me has been on pills for over 20 years.. and is really struggling to overcome the dependance of them.

It is a state of mind - Think well, live well.

Its your well being.... only YOU can fix. but you gotta WANT to fix it.

do YOU, WANT to FIX it?

Good Luck.

It is tough, but be strong, and you will pull through.

Live your life my friend.... as i is not as long as you think.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score