Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it "creepy" for a man to tweet a pic of his adult daughter in lingerie?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The femynists are up in arms over Trump's personal lawyer tweeting this:

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863913873400836097

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-tweets-modeling-shot-of-daughter.html

Creepy pervert predators of a feather flock together. Trump and Cohen ...in a word, disgusting.

There's more than 1 photo of Ivanka posing like the child bride of Trump's.

These men can kid themselves that their predator behavior with their daughters is normal but they're distorting reality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Obama could do no wrong.

Trump (and the people who associate with him) can do no right.

This is the mentality of the far left. It would be "creepy" for Cohen to talk about how hot/sexy his daughter is and how guys want to fvck her. Or for him to be standing next to her in next to nothing.

But to retweet a modeling pic of her where she's no where near NAKED....and call that creepy, is just reaching. That's all they've been doing since this man has become President, is reaching......they don't like Trump nor anybody associated with him, so they continue to reach and reach for anything, and if they can't find anything, they just MAKE UP shyt.

I'm soooo glad these folks lost the election. That Election Night was the funniest shyt I have seen in my lifetime. Just to see these motherfvckers with egg on their face.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you choose to engage with these nuts, just flip their liberal script back on them:

"Do you have a problem with strong, independent women? That's so misogynist. Let her dad be proud of her. Get out of the stone age!"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it as dad being proud of his daughter. Nothing creepy about it unless you make it creepy. Fine female bodies are a work of art and should be displayed. I'd be proud of my daughter if she was in Playboy.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
People who hate you will attempt to demonize you for anything.

Have an ugly daughter? You've got terrible genes or mistreat her.
Have an attractive daughter? You have a daughter fetish or paid for her beauty.
Have a beta son? You're a terrible father figure.
Have an alpha son? You're putting more rapists into the world.

Hell, you can learn how to teleport and they'll accuse you of being too lazy to jog.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is is that his daughter? Did journalists ask her how she identifies?

LOL. Liberals are ****ing lunatics these days.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks a bit weird to me.