"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

IS it cheating?

DJSask

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Question...

So your dating a girl, its recently reached exclusive status... and she says

"I have this Girlfriend, with whom i've had sexual relations with in the past... we have a spirtual type relationship and helped each other through a lot of stuff... but we've both met Guys that we want to share our lives with.... but she is coming down to see me, and it will be our last time together.... i need to have that time with her for closure.... how do you feel"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
"Let me join in"
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
She is obviously getting horny thinking of diving into that muff....If she's having a serious relationship with you, and having these feelings she wants to act on, i'd say its a huge red flag...I'd take your relationship off the burner now, and explain to her that she needs to figure herself out, and for her to give you a call if she does....

Then wait.....

Then when she calls you back, i'd be very skeptical....she sounds like nothing but a headcase rollercoaster ride....


p.s. Cheating or not, you have to determine whether she is capable of having a relationship with you than would allow a potential to cheat...doesn't sound like it....if you think she could, then she's just cheating....
 

DJSask

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Uh ya i'm probably one of the few guys who isn't into that type of thing...

I believe sex should between two people who care about each other.... not I'm not wuss... I just like intimacy...
 

DJSask

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I told her

" If you have what you need in this relationship, there should be no reason for you to need to have a one last time for closure"

She told me, if it would hurt me she wouldn't be intimate with her... I said

"its not about what i want... I don't want you to make decision based on guilt, but rather based on what you want"

"I want to be with you, and therefore I won't do anything with her intimately"


Thats where it stands... kinda of werid though
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Closure... bah... :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
What the f?

Here's your reply...

-" I know what you mean about needing closure. There's this girl I had a relationship with a couple months back, and I never really ended it with her properly - you know? Whilst your friend is in town, I think I'm going to take the opportunity and get some closure of my own.... I never did tell her she gave the best BJ's I've ever had"
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

Oh yeah ... BJ closure ... beautiful :p
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
"How do I feel? Bytch why didn't you tell me you were a faggot. Hell yeah your cheating. How would you like it if I did the same thing with an old girlfriend whom helped me through some **** and is coming down to see me one more time"

Any questions. Cheating is cheating either with same or opposite sex!!

I guess she doesn't really love you all that much after all playboy!
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by DJSask
Uh ya i'm probably one of the few guys who isn't into that type of thing...

I believe sex should between two people who care about each other.... not I'm not wuss... I just like intimacy...
Well then, it's cheating, isn't it? So much for common sense.

Bro, I understand the whole 'people who care about each other' thingy but.... New Years is around the corner, and she's got a bi friend coming to visit, and she all but says 'Lets all get together and f*ck!' ....and you aren't all over that?


I would make it my personal duty, to please those booties.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
of course its cheating!!

They are being emotionally involved with someone else.

just because she asked doesnt mean it wont effect your relationship!
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
"How do I feel? Bytch why didn't you tell me you were a faggot. Hell yeah your cheating. How would you like it if I did the same thing with an old girlfriend whom helped me through some **** and is coming down to see me one more time"

Any questions. Cheating is cheating either with same or opposite sex!!

I guess she doesn't really love you all that much after all playboy!

I don't always agree with player, but he's right here. Tell the dyke to get lost for even considering that bullshlt.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I think you handled it well. However, if she wants some booty, she'll get some and there's not a whole lot you can do about it.


Just be sure to tell her that you don't care how good her friend is in bed. You KNOW that you are a better p*ssy licker than any of her girlfriends. And, you tell her if she has a friend that thinks she's better at it than you are, you want to see it, because it's just impossible!
 
Top