Is it better to wear contacts or glasses?

Is it better to wear contacts or glasses?

• Contacts

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Glasses

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contacts are hard on your eyes. Doesn't matter what kind, even the gentle ones put unnecessary stress on your eyes and prevent them from getting enough oxygen. Add on staring at a computer for a good part of the day, reading, etc... it all adds to poor eyesight. Glasses are great because you can take them off fast and easy when you don't really need them.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blackbirdbeatle
when you don't really need them.
That is to say you're one of the fortunate few who can live for 2 minutes without there glasses on. If I'm not wearing contacts and glasses I can't make out anything a foot in front of me.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
That is to say you're one of the fortunate few who can live for 2 minutes without there glasses on. If I'm not wearing contacts and glasses I can't make out anything a foot in front of me.
If you think that's bad, I can't see anything clearly that's farther than six inches away, if I don't wear my glasses. I'm afraid of bumping into things like an idiot if I don't have my glasses, or going into the women's restroom by mistake (since I wouldn't be able to read the sign). I didn't even attempt the vision test for my driver's license without my glasses, as I already knew that I would fail that way. And to think my vision was probably better then.

Ben

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott
If you think that's bad, I can't see anything clearly that's farther than six inches away, if I don't wear my glasses.
I think this thread needs to turn into, "Lets see who's contact size-penis is bigger"

Mines -5.25 in the right and -5.75 in the left.