Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it Better to go Slow?

Sergiodcas

Reaction score
Hi,

Friends

First of all, sorry for my English, I am not a native English speaker. I have dated HB5s and HB6s and I have had a lot of sex, but this year I have set my expectations and I have gone just with HB7s and up. I just want to go out with beautiful girls.

I am 26 year old and want to talk about my last three HBs. They were HB8 and had ended her relationhips between 6 and 8 months ago. I kissed them in the first date and have sex with two of them in the second date, but the second date was the last time I saw them. They told me that they cannot forget her former boyfriends and it would be better to stop seeing again. Be friends.

I wonder if it is a good idea to go out with women who have just break with their boyfriends. Is there a way to face this kind of situtation? It seems that all HB 8s or 9s have a boyfriend or have just finished a relationship recently.

How to deal with a HB who has just finished a relationship and seems to be in love with her ex boyfriend? I would like to read your advices and opinions my friends, thanks.

Sergio

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they dump or were they dumped by their exes?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised so many men still go out on "dates". I can't remember the last time I "asked a woman out" on a date. I don't go on dates, I just spend time with a woman until we f*ck.

This is how you know the men who get it from the men who don't. Men who follow any type of structured approach with women are men who do NOT get it. As a man your job is to get laid. The woman's job is to tell herself as relationship material. That is, in a nutshell, how the game works and always has.

Women over the years have manipulated men into believing the key to their golden vagina is following structured RULES that she makes.. such as going on dates, buying flowers, saying the right sh!t, etc. etc. BUT this is how women identify beta b!tches. The more rules a man follows, the more of a beta he is. She knows this and identifies those men as men she can exploit for whatever purpose she has.

The only men women respect outside of the top 1% powerful men are men who live by their own rules.. NOT her rules.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP Stop being the rebound guy and also forget about being just friends with them. That's what beta's do, tell her if she changes her mind to get in contact with you and then forget about her and go after other chicks. If she's interested she'll reach out, if not oh well, her lost.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best bet is to sleep with her quick. Don't be the friend lie Poon said or be the guy going to dates/ events with her.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
PoonKing how the hell I'm I supposed to 'spend time with a woman until we f^ck', without planning out and making arrangements for the time.I'm I missing vs one thing?
I'm honestly surprised so many men still go out on "dates". I can't remember the last time I "asked a woman out" on a date. I don't go on dates, I just spend time with a woman until we f*ck.

This is how you know the men who get it from the men who don't. Men who follow any type of structured approach with women are men who do NOT get it. As a man your job is to get laid. The woman's job is to tell herself as relationship material. That is, in a nutshell, how the game works and always has.

Women over the years have manipulated men into believing the key to their golden vagina is following structured RULES that she makes.. such as going on dates, buying flowers, saying the right sh!t, etc. etc. BUT this is how women identify beta b!tches. The more rules a man follows, the more of a beta he is. She knows this and identifies those men as men she can exploit for whatever purpose she has.

The only men women respect outside of the top 1% powerful men are men who live by their own rules.. NOT her rules.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a different take on this.

Some women, believe me, will not sleep with you unless you date them for a little. Some women will fvck right away. It depends.

It's up for you to decide what you want. If you really enjoy a girl's company and she's a genuine girl who hasn't been around the block, it's not an issue to wait, IMO as long as you are having fun. But if you don't really see much with the girl and just want a short term fling, I would advise not investing too much.

Also dates are not that bad. Sometimes I enjoy going to dinner with a girl or having a girl to take with me to watch a play cause you know my friends won't want to go to a play with me.

There's too much of an emphasis on getting laid and not enough emphasis on just finding someone you enjoy spending time with, IMO. If both people enjoy each other's company and there's mutual attraction, the sex will come.

Sergiodcas

Reaction score
Guys, maybe I explained it bad. When I say I was “dating”, for me it is just to go out with HBs. Nothing formal, just to see what happens. Most of the time I f*ck the HBs.

I just want to know your opinions about what to do with HB 8s who are in love with their exboyfriends. How to seduce these HB 8s, how to make them think of me.

I would really like to read your advices, my friends.

Sergio

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, maybe I explained it bad. When I say I was “dating”, for me it is just to go out with HBs. Nothing formal, just to see what happens. Most of the time I f*ck the HBs.

I just want to know your opinions about what to do with HB 8s who are in love with their exboyfriends. How to seduce these HB 8s, how to make them think of me.

I would really like to read your advices, my friends.

Sergio
it's not a science, just hang out with her, don't be needy. if she likes you she will fvck you

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless their interest level is SKY HIGH, you're better off moving fast.

They always make it clear you're moving too fast, but never when it's too slow.
They just assume you can't deliver and move on to the next guy. Desirable women have too many options out there to keep wasting time on unexperienced guys. I learned this the hard way by losing chicks on other guys after investing too much time "going slow".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely backing up HH on this one. I thought I was doing fast escalation on this chick last night and she grabs me. If they have good interest level they're deeply sexual beings. So best to push it fast and find out early. Of course it's different if you have a number of plates if a girl's not putting out you can just drop her down the order but to be honest everyone s life is busy these days and I don't think that many guys manage to have 3-4 plates on the go.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date on Friday , when the mood was right I decided to shoot my shot and go for the kill. I start with light kino and went to full ass grabbing , kisses on the neck etc . .
When I went for the kiss however she denied , I I kept playing with her ass.

Anyways , she calls me up and goes " you move fast huh , what will you think if your wife kissed or has sex on her first date "

I quickly realized it was an anti slut defence technique and I failed that night. I hooked up another date right on the spot.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
PoonKing how the hell I'm I supposed to 'spend time with a woman until we f^ck', without planning out and making arrangements for the time.I'm I missing vs one thing?
Planning a convenient time to meet is one thing. Going on a "date" is another.

I usually invite women to come along with whatever I'm doing. I don't invite them on "dates".