Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it bad when women don't talk to you?

zxcvbnm02

Reaction score
Like if I'm in a group of people the girls will talk to everyone except me, its like I'm not even there. These are girls I know. Can they sense stuff about certain guys?

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends

It's not nessisarily bad. Jump in the conversation and make a general comment. If they don't give you their attention when you address the group, then say something to one of the girls directly. They should respond since you are speaking to them, requiring their feedback. If they are going out of their way to ignore you then they won't repsond to you when you ask them a question or direct a statement to them.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what he means, that's the same with me, it's all about the way they perceive you, you surely did something or said something that showed some weak points in your personality, even the way you react to some of their questions or the way your male friends treat you may be the cause they don't give you any attention.

My humble opinion is that they lost respect for you and dont integrate you in their group like the other guys. i say **** those girls and start creating a strong personality and a good rapport so that other girls (not these ones ) perceive you as a man with charisma, strenght, and respect you.