Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it bad to double message a girl?

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have already been on a date with a girl and she seems to have high IL. Is it bad to double message her? Meaning if we are in texting convo and its late at night and I end with a question and she doesn't respond back...

Is it bad to message her again the next day? Or should I always let the girl respond to my last question..??

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her respond.

It will be a good way to gauge her interest level.

If she doesn't respond - low interest

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do message again, wait min 3 days. No reply after that, delete the number.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She should initiate convos with you and answer your questions if her IL is high. Let her be the one to do most of the texting. That shows if she has high IL. If she doesn't reply or takes forever to text you that means she has low IL.

GS750 said:
If you do message again, wait min 3 days. No reply after that, delete the number.
3 days to answer a text? lol

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, what I meant was if you're going to send a second text after no reply, wait 3 days to try again.

feru

Reaction score
dont text her too much let her know you have things to do too, give her the attention you give to math or history class, not too much no too poor but enough to C the class.

if she is not that into you or you didnt have aything to do with her outside, she will never start convo with you, girls sometimes talk just to talk or to not being rude, dont overthink too much and just say, "Hey you seem really nice wanna hangout?"

if yes good interest level
if no well, you thanks her for not wasting your time and thats it

good luck bro

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a bare minimum of several hours, several waking hours

so, if the last text was at night, then don't text her in the morning text her in the afternoon,

don't text her again unless you have a good reason,

so if she ignores your text, don't text her next morning with "hey what's up" or any other random idle chatter, partially because you don't want to text her something else for her to ignore and partially because you don't want to seem eager

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we met last Saturday, went on a date this past Thursday. Lots of kino, kissed on the lips, she seemed into me.

Last night we were texting back and forth and then she just didn't answer my last text. I am assuming she fell asleep because she has done that once before and responded first thing in the a.m.

If she hasn't respond to a text from last night, is it okay to message her tonight and see when she is available again for a date #2? Or should I hold out and see if she gets back to me?

Maybe I am old school but I don't care how busy you are, it shouldnt be hard to reply to a text...right??

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never double text & and never “try again”

Ever heard the expression “the ball is in her court”

Spin more plates

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a rookie and you're trying to learn because you don't know what you're doing, it's probably best to avoid double texting.

If you're experienced and know you have the frame no matter what, it doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Update*

Not sure how to go from here..it seems as if her texting has slowed down a lot.

So after our date this past Thursday, with lots of Kino etc. The next day I texted her asking if she was working late again (something we spoke about earlier) our convo was back and forth about how she woke up late, and we were joking a lot etc and when the weekend hit it seems like her responses slowed down dramatically. This is basically our convo since Friday night:

Friday Night 7pm:

Me: You working late again tonight?
Her: No, yay! Lol! How about you?
1 HOUR LATER
Me: haha nice! I got out earlier today, about to cook wbu?
45 MINS LATER
Her: I ordered pizza tonight, my heads pounding gonna relax tonight, what about you?
40 MINS LATER
Me: Drink some caffeine that always helps me with headaches. What did you get on ya pizza?
Her: Everything but anchovies haha!
Me: I'm making some pancakes right now with the roommates lol.

So then from Friday night until Saturday at 8pm I heard nothing, until she texts me:

Saturday 8pm:

Her: Sorry totally thought I answered this...I love breakfast food, really enjoy eating it anytime of the day.
2 HOURS LATER
Me: Breakfast food is great anytime, I agree lol. What you up to?
Her: Had to take some allergy pills, so I am really knocked out of it lol. What are you doing tonight?
Me: I hear ya haha, I am celebrating my 8 year old cousins bday, he such a good kid. You have bad allergies?

So she vanishes again from Saturday night until Sunday at 6pm:

Her: No I had a really bad allergic reaction, been taking doses all day nasty! I have been so out of it...Aww thats so cute!!!

Because she took so long to respond and I was busy I decided to not respond last night. I text her back this a.m at like noon and said this:

Me: Hey whats up Kelly? Feeling better? I just went to that lunch spot (name of lunch place we talked about going to on 1st date) I was telling you about, we should go this week after work, when are you free?

No response back from her yet.

Maybe I am just over looking into things but seems like she is slowing down her response time since last Friday. Was I right to take my time responding? And wait to text back today? I am having problems gauging her IL. I guess we will see what she says back to the 2nd date right?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she has low interest. She is just being polite. Move on.

Have you read Anti-Dump's Machine in the DJ bible? If not, you need to. Today.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gauging her IL? There is no IL.

You are just chit-chatting with her and she's either responding out of boredom at the time or politeness. Don't text her back... like, at all. Just let this one go.

I'd ask what happened on the first date so you could maybe learn from that, but in my experience... this one was a done deal ever since that night.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her respond. It's her move. Desperation is a trait of the weak.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also I find that thing over the texts kinda boring..., I serious have no patience for this kinda of thing so I avoid it.

also she is dating or going out with other people with you should do too, could be nothing too and simple she is sleeping for anti alergic pills, but if she is interested she should show you some, with I don't see.

find another girl and go out with friends more

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
You are just chit-chatting with her
I agree with this, there's no flirting going on there, from either side.
There's nothing wrong with having a normal conversation, but at this point so early on you'd think there's be more sizzle. You need to amp it up a little, and not sound like an old friend she'd catching up with. Flirt with her, be suggestive, tease her, something.

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
What to say back, if anything at all?

So she responded to my text earlier today about getting together this week at the lunch spot we spoke about for date #2. This is what she said:

Her: Hey! Sadly still on meds and really drowsy. Yeah that sounds good :) but I don't think I can do this week. I'm packed with stuff.

Do I respond to this? Ignore? Try again later next week? What do I say from here?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jackhamma said:
So she responded to my text earlier today about getting together this week at the lunch spot we spoke about for date #2. This is what she said:

Her: Hey! Sadly still on meds and really drowsy. Yeah that sounds good :) but I don't think I can do this week. I'm packed with stuff.

Do I respond to this? Ignore? Try again later next week? What do I say from here?
You don't respond to this. Pull her profile on your phone and tap the red button that says "DELETE FOREVER" :cuss:

Meet a few more girls and if this one initiates contact, then MAYBE you can recover. You have to flirt with her and make your intentions known. It's a hit or a miss, which most guys prefer rather than playing cat and mouse and then getting friendzoned.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a friendzoned AFC. The only texting you should be doing is minimal banter not chit chatting like a faggot. Very rarely do I ever Initiate texts and when I do respond it's usually to coordinate something and ends with a smartass remark.

Facepalm. Stop agreeing with her. Never type "lol." Never ask her "whats up". Any text you type should be less that 5 words unless your hour delayed response has some extra ****y/funny remark. Read the bible and the 16 commandments of poon. Your game is non existent. And your fvcks given and niceguyness is too aparent. She should be blowing you up for if your date went well. Instead - you've destroyed her interest with conversation that does NOTHING to raise your value and her attraction towards you.

Once you do some homework and learn what turns women on: Always think - "will this make her Gina tingle?" Before texting her what she got on her pizza. Eventually, it'll become natural.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number and go date other women. Simple.