"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is it bad to be on your gf's bestfriend's bad side?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I was really cool with my girlfriend's friend, but I did something and now she thinks I "dissed" her and/or disrespected her (I didn't call her names or anything, I just kind of acted like "why the heck is she coming over here" when she greeted me a few times. I was only playing with her, but she got mad so quick and left that I didn't have time to show her that I was just playing. I tried telling her this but she wouldn't listen. After apologizing and being sincere she said we were cool, but I didn't see this in her face. She still looked mad and it just felt like she was saying we were cool just to say it.

Anyway, her and my girlfriend are very close. My girlfriend hasn't brought up anything about it, but I'm wondering if being at bad terms with her bestfriend will be bad in the long run? Do you think she would try to persuade my gf to break up with me?

How do you fix situations like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
There is no fixing situations like that . She's obviously very insecure .You already apologized and where playing around so you shouldn't feel guilty about anything. Plus your girl is cool with it so ,ya know ?
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Trust me, **** is not alright. She will already have told your GF about the incident and turned it into a ... if it happened to me it can happen to you type of deal. If she can't persuade your GF to see you in that way, every single future problem you guys will have, will automatically be re-routed to remember that one time he dissed me? Maybe its best you guys break up will be her advice to your gf EVERYTIME ... I am not kidding I am the #1 example on this board. I have complained about this happening to me, been there done that. Make sure not to push the girl any further, or better yet, get rid of the friend. 3rd parties spell trouble especially with Girls.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
whats with the appology u didnt do anythin wrong kid

next time u see her jus call her over to come and talk with you

talk to her like the situation never happenedn (as to stay away from akwardness)

then jus have a nice quick fluff convo, try to throw a joke in there

then go, u need to be the one that leaves first

then presto
 
Top