Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it AFC to go after UGs?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a woman off an online dating site. She's 35 and a bit of a 'cougar'. I'd say on my scale she was a 6 at best. We got on quite well, she's intelligent and funny.

Anyway we had sex a couple of times which was pretty good, and she said she doesn't want committment, she's happy for us just to be FBs, which is ok with me.

The thing is, a friend saw us together and said she was 'rough'.
She's not a 'swamp donkey' or anything, and has quite a nice curvy little figure, but you couldn't describe her as a great beauty or even the 7-8 that I tend to prefer.

I'm not too bothered what others think but it got me thinking, is it AFC to carry on with a woman you don't find really physically attractive, just because she offers sex?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, but it is AFC to worrry about what your friends think.

If you're happy with the situation, and she's happy with the situation, then why is your pal involved in the situation at all? :confused:

Maybe he's just jealous because you have a "no-strings attached" F/B and he doesn't?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. The pal isn't involved and I'm not bothered what he thinks, but it did get me thinking that yeah, she's not really all that pretty and should this matter.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Thanks for the input. The pal isn't involved and I'm not bothered what he thinks, but it did get me thinking that yeah, she's not really all that pretty and should this matter.
that's why in relationships (not your case...yours is better with an FB) it's best not to show her to friends too early, because all that AFC insecurity can get the better of you.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Interestingly, this woman is a bit of a female DJ. She is not very pretty but she is DAMN sexy - and achieves this by using EC, kino, c&f, dressing well and being wild in the sack, etc.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Interestingly, this woman is a bit of a female DJ. She is not very pretty but she is DAMN sexy - and achieves this by using EC, kino, c&f, dressing well and being wild in the sack, etc.
It's your life, you do as you please. It's your friends jobs to bust your chops from time to time, guys to do that.:D

In a FB relationship the only thing that really matters is that she's wild in the sack! When your feel like it, drop by her place and bang her, get a blow job, or whatever. If you want to tell someone fine, if not, that's fine also. As long as she turns you on then that's all that matters. As long as you have control of the situation and your life it's not AFC, not even close.

The one thing I'd note is to have your sex sessions at her place always, or certainly as much as you can. No sense dealing with the crap that sometimes evolves when women start dropping by your home. At her place you get in and get out on your own time table.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing AFC about this situation at all.

Ive done the same in the past - it's actually good to be fvcking someone else - that way your getting some whilst looking for an upgrade.

Here's a few guidelines I like to stick by:

1) Never introduce her to your friends or family.

2) Never waste your Friday and Saturday nights on her. This is for your Buddies and for getting other chicks.

3) Always pick her up - that way your at her place to bang when you drop her off.

4) Let's face it, you with her because you want regular sex - so a movie and a bottle of wine at her place is good. Going to a local bar is also a good selection. Don't start to night to early - I like to start the evening around 9

5) Last but certainly not least - always wear a condom - always bring your own. Never trust her.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a woman off an online dating site. She's 35 and a bit of a 'cougar'. I'd say on my scale she was a 6 at best. We got on quite well, she's intelligent and funny.

Anyway we had sex a couple of times which was pretty good, and she said she doesn't want committment, she's happy for us just to be FBs, which is ok with me.

The thing is, a friend saw us together and said she was 'rough'.
She's not a 'swamp donkey' or anything, and has quite a nice curvy little figure, but you couldn't describe her as a great beauty or even the 7-8 that I tend to prefer.

I'm not too bothered what others think but it got me thinking, is it AFC to carry on with a woman you don't find really physically attractive, just because she offers sex?
why the bull sh1t? If you didn't find her attractive, how could the sex be "pretty good"? or why did you say she "has quite a nice curvy little figure"? Obviously you are attracted to her, but got all shook up when your friend said she was "rough". Dude, make up your own mind and F what other people say/think/do. WaterTiger was right on the money with her post. Now, have faith in yourself and don't question your decisions when your friends disagree. Who knows, maybe when she sees the new you, she'll want to commit.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think putting women on a scale of 1-10 is AFC.
Just remember this: No matter how hot a woman is, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her shyt.
Bottom line is this,
Your gonna like what you like and thats all that matters.
You already said she is sexy because of her actions and this obviously does something for you because you seem to be enjoying it otherwise you would've nexted her by now.

So I say roll with it, have fun.

Hypoxia

All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you do what YOU want, it is not AFC.

However, if you start rationalizing by saying Oprah sh1t like "She's really a HB10 on the inside" then you are AFC.

See her for what she is, do what you want, ignore your AFC friends, and live your life!

Don't fall in love and start supplicating, then you will be AFC

Good luck

Dietzcoi

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is . . .

http://www.dazereader.com/24000180.htm

News brief from the The Onion:

****-Buddy Becomes ****-Fiancé

MIAMI, FL — In spite of the explicitly casual nature of their relationship, ****-buddies Nora Ingersoll and Keith Hetzel are engaged, friend Tom Stipps reported Tuesday. "Keith and Nora have been fooling around for years, but Keith said they were just friends," Stipps said. "I was shocked when Nora showed up wearing a ring." Later that day, the couple reportedly opened a ****-joint-checking account.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that's a good one! :D