"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is it a "violation of human rights" for a man to ask a woman for a date?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
WTF It should be the most normal thing in the world. Crazy b1tches man
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The holy inquisitors few centuries ago were noobs compare to current day social justice warriors, not even the church with their fables managed to find reason to burn people for perfectly acceptable behaviours.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
"A swarm of pickup artists", lol. I don't agree with the political backlash of course. But I would probably find such a swarm annoying. :)

The holy inquisitors few centuries ago were noobs compare to current day social justice warriors, not even the church with their fables managed to find reason to burn people for perfectly acceptable behaviours.
Those medieval people were some cruel, merciless fvckers. The things they used to do were crazy, it's hard to believe people would do that to each other. Then you look at the random shootings and such and you wonder how much things have changed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I think that I was reading some other thread here (can't remember which one), and I got to this article, and it got me outraged: :mad:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...artists-tried-to-invade-torontos-eaton-centre


So that's it. I think Western Civilization is in "Peak Rat Utopia" mode. :down:
Why do you live in a Liberal hell hole?

Its called a **** test. #metoo is the fallback of cratered SMV lead by rapist (alleged) woman who played the boys mother years earlier.

If alpha, you smash. Its two fold. It optomizes hypergamy as only alphas will approach and it weeds out cucks.

The blow back is men nor asking women to date. Casual hang. Netflix and chill. No marriage or cohabitation.

Not shocking you have laws when you have a 50% female cabinet and cuck for a leader. My leader grabs ***** and trolls from twitter.

WAR TRUMP
 
Top