Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a red flag when wifey wants to take a vacation without the husband?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:

The video (the stepson as the author) is about how his mother had no interest to have the stepdad around once her kids had finished growing up, including going to Hawaii on vacation.

my opinion: BRUTAL! :down: :down: :down:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if it is a recreational vacation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you controlling barbarian you. Lmao
How dare you not let me disrespect you!
(Sarcasm implied)
Ofcourse it is if you are in an LTR. But then again every situation could be different.
My 1 buddy doesnt fly and his wife goes to Jamaica often with her gf's. So maby not every case.
I wonder how stepdads "voice" started out early in the relationship. It's good that you as a stepson can feel his pain, but we can hear that continue complaining about it makes you look weaker and weaker... And I know for a fact the action of the complaining DOES make you mentally and physically weaker, less sharp and less assertive. So while I can't control what "others" think, I can and should be able to control what comes out of my mouth. I should be able to control which situations I choose to be a part of.

Stepdad sounds like there is no control or balls left in him, and I'm just curious how he showed up initially when he knew he was going to "man up" and be a step dad.

Now my step dad did a good job and in a masculine way. But my mom intentially let him look like that, because that's what she wanted for herself and for us. Had she chosen to cuck the man, or at least give him no control in the situation he would've been squeezed dry of most of his masculinity and control.

One of the dating coaches ( Anthony Spade ), actually did all this red pill "fire" discussion. Then he swung back around after a few years of it and observed the few "good" relationships. He said one of the commonalities in a "good" relationship is that the woman is GOOD to the man. She won't disrespect him. She contributes acts and services of kindness. She talks good about him. No man has to keep her in line, because she WANTS to be good to her man. All the other relationships, in strife, in the man being miminized, cucking, starving for sex and affections, theft and ungratefulness are because the woman WANTS to do these things. As a man you can't stop all attacks, but you can choose whether or not you hang around.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
anger pain blah blah blah.

Just get the single moms to bust your nut. handjobs are great for this. I also give money to chicks when they ask for it. It ain't for them it's for me.

Getting into committed relationships you should never do. Be a ass hole if that is what you are. I got called a ******* after I brought a girl a drink, made out with her and she asked if I liked her. I just tell them look i'm all about busting nuts i'm not interested in been boyfriend girlfriend. Another girl always hangs up on me when I'm talking about busting nuts over other chicks but she always rings back. I just gave her some cash for some takeaway food and she didn't end up buying it and brought me some beard oil with my own money.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah... it's a red flag.

Love is a battle field and one to the principles of combat is to never re-enforce failure.

Women that do stuff like this do not really love you. There is nothing more miserable in life than to be chained to a chick that doesn't really love you. There is no reason to get all butt hurt about this stuff, it's chicks being chicks, just end it. Will it cost you money? YEAP, a lot of money... will you lose friends and upset your family.... you bet. But trust me when I say, it is better to be broke, living in a studio apartment, on your own then to have a chick who day to day emotionally tortures you with passive-aggressive bvllsh1t.

Women are the weaker sex PHYICALLY, but when it comes to emotional strength the average woman can kiss the @ss of any man. The only way males can fight this is to not let your ego take you down a path of ongoing pain, and to control your emotions by getting busy with other, more productive projects.

When something like this happens the only thing you can do is maintain self control, don't do anything stupid, and start the process of walking away. It's harder when you are married, or have kids, and the longer you are married the harder this is. But I know WAY too many people that are in miserable relationships, bailing frantically trying to save a sinking ship. When you find yourself in a situation like this, the only way you 'win' is if you can keep the ship afloat before you die. Then when you are dead... your chick will not give a flying fvck that you are gone as she collects your life insurance.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flag? more like a black one... a red flag is if she brings her friends along.