Is it a good sign when girls start asking you dumb questions?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was talking to this girl I'd just met in a club, all of a certain she make a weird comments like "I'm really sorry if I've asking you like 500 questions?"

It wasn't like she was running her mouth. We were just having a normal conversation and she didn't really ask too many questions. So, I thought it was strange when she ask that.

Another time, a different girl out of the blue said something like "You know I don't really have good common sense. Like it'll take me awhile to get a joke."

I thought that was a strange thing to say to someone you just met. Are these girl seeking approval or something? What is the reason why girls say weird things like these?

I've even notice a few cashier girls do it too. For example, one girl ask me "if I'm doing okay" as I was about to leave, which is strange. Another cashier girl at a restaurant ask me "if I needed more water" when I came to pay and was about to leave. So, why would I need more water? Normally, I would've just dismiss comments like those as casual, but earlier I've noticed those girls were giving some eye contact and smiling.

Were those cashier girls trying to spark a conversation with those weird comments or am I over-analyzing it? In both situation, I just answered their question and left. Should I have stayed and flirted with them a little bit?

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
>.< People on this board over think things way too much. It might be a good sign it might not. Kiss her and find out.

Reaction score
people on this board are definitely guilty of overanalyzing EVERY thing a woman does. dude, if they are at work and a waitress or a cashier they are just being professional and friendly..

not saying they aren't interested, but you also have to know that women do constantly seek approval and generally do not have a high level of confidence.. and this includes the HB9 who's my space status changes daily to things like "all these jealous b1tches" or "f all the haters"..

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think she's attractive go with it... if you dont like her be polite and move on... she could of had a mental breakdown and gone crazy for all you know... so who gives a ****... probability is pretty useless anyways... if you want validation which is what it seems like your looking for from the board... you'll get it...