Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a good idea to tell a girl your dating or even a LTR that you own your house outright ?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how do i do that when its already paid off? It is insured obviously but you do have a point
You can write your own note collateralized by the property. If that’s too complicated take out a heloc on it. It would just be your personal secured credit line.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many air miles does this personal credit line get me and how soon can I upgrade to First Class?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever have fully paid off investment property? I suggest you reevaluate this decision, especially when all of that equity can be put to much better use.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owning an investment property outright is risky. At the very least put a 1st position note or heloc on it.
This may be a bit off topic, but since I'm interested in doing something similar, I'll pass along an issue a friend had, and ask for advice here (because I'd like to own rental property)-

My friend had his paid off, and his last renter had a meth lab explode in it, destroying the property. He said screw it and sold it as is.
Makes me really leary of taking up rental business....Is there insurance for this type of crap?

Perhaps others here can learn from, or advise on this...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hey im 25 and i managed to pay off my investment property fully. Im wondering should i ever tell a girl im dating that i own a house outright or not ? I mean even if she brings up the topic should i bring it up or just say nothing at all ?
And what about if im in a LTR then should i tell them ?
The pros would be it will get me more girls id imagine
The cons would be i would get users , but then why not enjoy the ***** that it might get me why hide it ? Esspessily if i know the girl is nothing more then a plate for me .

As for a girl i want as a gf and to be in a ltr with i think its better to tell her maybe a year after we r official that way i know she didn't just get in a ltr with me because of my house.

( im planning on owning more assests so in the future it would be a topic of should i tell them about the propertys i havr etc)
those Dave Ramsey youtube videos are awesome. Get the phone number and call in. That dude will praise you for paying off your property and he'll demand you pay off every single other debt too.
You phrase your question just like this on this board and watch the explosion of chics commenting in the youtube comment section. Hopefully some will also be debtfree or working towards it. Use a middle name and general geographic area when you call in. Dave Ramsey encourages people to be weird, not normal.
Strive to be weird. A pioneer.

When you or if you consider marriage, only consider the chic that would suggest something like getting a market evaluation on your property and paying you half of it in order to get her name on title. She'd obviously have to be on Baby Step 7(see Dave Ramsey)
That's for paid off residence I'm thinking though.
For other paid off assets keep your mouth shut and ensure the type of prenup I described in a post awhile ago is setup and maintained(postnup signing every year)
If you're talking just for plates and Str's or Ltr's why say fuok all about what you've got?

If your intent is to dhv to get more bedroom action, the best way is to demonstrate free time and freedom.
Only financially independent(read debtfree) men have free time and freedom.

Last edited:

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be a bit off topic, but since I'm interested in doing something similar, I'll pass along an issue a friend had, and ask for advice here (because I'd like to own rental property)-

My friend had his paid off, and his last renter had a meth lab explode in it, destroying the property. He said screw it and sold it as is.
Makes me really leary of taking up rental business....Is there insurance for this type of crap?

Perhaps others here can learn from, or advise on this...
Yeah theres property insurance you will be covered . Asif your goinf to go hundred of thousands of dollers in debt to not be able to get insurance for that sort of stuff

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
those Dave Ramsey youtube videos are awesome. Get the phone number and call in. That dude will praise you for paying off your property and he'll demand you pay off every single other debt too.
You phrase your question just like this on this board and watch the explosion of chics commenting in the youtube comment section. Hopefully some will also be debtfree or working towards it. Use a middle name and general geographic area when you call in. Dave Ramsey encourages people to be weird, not normal.
Strive to be weird. A pioneer.

When you or if you consider marriage, only consider the chic that would suggest something like getting a market evaluation on your property and paying you half of it in order to get her name on title. She'd obviously have to be on Baby Step 7(see Dave Ramsey)
That's for paid off residence I'm thinking though.
For other paid off assets keep your mouth shut and ensure the type of prenup I described in a post awhile ago is setup and maintained(postnup signing every year)
If you're talking just for plates and Str's or Ltr's why say fuok all about what you've got?

If your intent is to dhv to get more bedroom action, the best way is to demonstrate free time and freedom.
Only financially independent(read debtfree) men have free time and freedom.
Haha yeah dave ramsey is cool , i read his book years ago its pretty good .
Umm im not from america tho , i guess i can still call and have a chat lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Haha yeah dave ramsey is cool , i read his book years ago its pretty good .
Umm im not from america tho , i guess i can still call and have a chat lol
I'm not from U.S. either.
Of course you can. He even considers hiring some callers for jobs.
The dude surrounds himself with everyday millionaires and is someone I now admire.

The spiritual slant was hard to digest for me, as I've been oscillating spiritually, since my father's horrible cancer battle and death but Dave Ramsey's beliefs grew on me.(impressionable woman seeking to surround herself with masculine influences in every aspect of her life....thus why I'm here on SoS. forum)

Was introduced to Dave Ramsey by my atheist ex actually, lol.
Now I'm seeking out religious social circles ffs.

Weird where life takes you.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever have fully paid off investment property? I suggest you reevaluate this decision, especially when all of that equity can be put to much better use.
What do you think i should put it in more property ? I thought of that but i wanted some freedom , i didnt want to get too many property's through equity and be stuck at a job becuase of them.
Also its fully paid off in a offset account so i have access to that money whenever i want it i dont need to ask the bank if i can draw equity out.
I am thinking of saving up for another deposit and getting another place in around a year . I know i can easily pull money out the offset to do that but i dont know if i want too.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not from U.S. either.
Of course you can. He even considers hiring some callers for jobs.
The dude surrounds himself with everyday millionaires and is someone I now admire.

The spiritual slant was hard to digest for me, as I've been oscillating spiritually, since my father's horrible cancer battle and death but Dave Ramsey's beliefs grew on me.(impressionable woman seeking to surround herself with masculine influences in every aspect of her life....thus why I'm here on SoS. forum)

Was introduced to Dave Ramsey by my atheist ex actually, lol.
Now I'm seeking out religious social circles ffs.

Weird where life takes you.
Haha i know right. Sorry to hear about your dad .
And yeah i really like him , some other people that i like if you want to follow them . Grant cardone , david goggins , obviously tony robbins . I cant think right now but theres a few more

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Haha i know right. Sorry to hear about your dad .
And yeah i really like him , some other people that i like if you want to follow them . Grant cardone , david goggins , obviously tony robbins . I cant think right now but theres a few more
hey, right on, thanks for condolences and thanks for more names to look up.
I wanted to add that Dave Ramsey isn't perfect...he's bluepilled personally, only redpilled financially.
Also concerning is he flippantly jokes about his wife physically abusing him which makes me sick every time he does.
But if you can disregard these things and really zero in on his encouraging messages he'll be a stalwart in your purposeful life mission for independent financial freedom.