Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a good idea to tell a girl your dating or even a LTR that you own your house outright ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 25 and i managed to pay off my investment property fully. Im wondering should i ever tell a girl im dating that i own a house outright or not ? I mean even if she brings up the topic should i bring it up or just say nothing at all ?
And what about if im in a LTR then should i tell them ?
The pros would be it will get me more girls id imagine
The cons would be i would get users , but then why not enjoy the ***** that it might get me why hide it ? Esspessily if i know the girl is nothing more then a plate for me .

As for a girl i want as a gf and to be in a ltr with i think its better to tell her maybe a year after we r official that way i know she didn't just get in a ltr with me because of my house.

( im planning on owning more assests so in the future it would be a topic of should i tell them about the propertys i havr etc)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bring it up unless she asks.

When I got my truck (2019 Toyota Tacoma) and my house (both things I am very proud of) I used to kind of brag about it a little bit, and it honestly had little to no effect on my game. I think it's far better for women to "discover" this kind of stuff by accident/on their own.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bring it up unless she asks.

When I got my truck (2019 Toyota Tacoma) and my house (both things I am very proud of) I used to kind of brag about it a little bit, and it honestly had little to no effect on my game. I think it's far better for women to "discover" this kind of stuff by accident/on their own.
I agree i will let her discover it , but i should only let her discover it once we are in a ltr for atleast a few months right not before ? That why she didnt enter the ltr because of what i own

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dudes brag about what they own, cars, houses, boats.. That's just beta behavior, it is repulsive. There will be no ltr. Another turn off is seeking an fing ltr. It's just a thirsty beta guy's thing, all dudes who dont' get to fck, look for ltr. They want ltr right when they meet a girl, even before they fck her, as if to secure the sex. Thirsty beta thing to do.

As a man you should run away from ltrs and focus on fcking and hypergamy.

LTR is a consideration when woman chases you for a while.

Betas shine their bling in front of women, look what I got honey, give me pus I give you money. It is repulsive.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote- Is it a good idea to tell a girl your dating or even a LTR that you own your house outright ?

Dating- No.

LTR- You should know her well enough to decide, based on her other actions and responses to you, regarding her, or your, "things".

Go with your gut feelings, combined with what you've seen of her beliefs/actions.
Don't think with your pen!s.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes brag about what they own, cars, houses, boats.. That's just beta behavior, it is repulsive. There will be no ltr. Another turn off is seeking an fing ltr. It's just a thirsty beta guy's thing, all dudes who dont' get to fck, look for ltr. They want ltr right when they meet a girl, even before they fck her, as if to secure the sex. Thirsty beta thing to do.

Betas shine their bling in front of women, look what I got honey, give me pus I give you money. It is repulsive.
What is a males hypergamy ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score

Very true. I dont brag about it ive never told a single women about it , thats why im asking

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote- Is it a good idea to tell a girl your dating or even a LTR that you own your house outright ?

Dating- No.

LTR- You should know her well enough to decide, based on her other actions and responses to you, regarding her, or your, "things".

Go with your gut feelings, combined with what you've seen of her beliefs/actions.
Don't think with your pen!s.
I agree i feel the same way , if in a ltr based on what her vaules an what ive seen of her if i decide she seems decent that will allow her to find out

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother telling them? They’ll find out on their own in due course.

Just sounds like validation to me.

I mean I speak several languages, and I don’t feel the need to ever tell a girl.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 25 and i managed to pay off my investment property fully. Im wondering should i ever tell a girl im dating that i own a house outright or not ? I mean even if she brings up the topic should i bring it up or just say nothing at all ?
The cons would be i would get users , but then why not enjoy the ***** that it might get me why hide it ? Esspessily if i know the girl is nothing more then a plate for me .

As for a girl i want as a gf and to be in a ltr with i think its better to tell her maybe a year after we r official that way i know she didn't just get in a ltr with me because of my house.

( im planning on owning more assests so in the future it would be a topic of should i tell them about the propertys i havr etc)
They assume you own it already unless you say you dont. That sounds very bluepill beta to bring that up. What you can convey is your passion for your line of work and what gets you out of bed and energizes you. She will figure out the rest between the lines.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I didn't wanna attract the wrong type of gal(gold digger) so when I met my wife(gf back then), I had told her I had a mediocre job and also showed up to dates in my daily beater(I had 2 other nice cars at the time). We've been together 16 years so far so at least I know we won't get divorced due to any finances. She stuck with me through two lay offs too. As they say, most divorces are due to money or sex. If you can find a way to overcome those two issue for any long term chick, you're most of the way there.

As for just dating around, gals these days don't want a bum and someone with a decent job. It's not necessarily they are gold diggers but they get tired across coming across so many bums. I think having some "moderate" success can give you a one-up on other prospects and show that you got your $hit together.

But just know that it can also work against you if you tell someone you got a house or a fancy car. The last thing you want, is to be put in a provider role...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Owning an investment property outright is risky. At the very least put a 1st position note or heloc on it.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is owning a investment property outright risky ?
Someone trips on the sidewalk, looks to sue, the lawyer does an asset search and sees a property free and clear. Looks like payday!

Even if it was titled in a trust, better to encumber it with debt that you control.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone trips on the sidewalk, looks to sue, the lawyer does an asset search and sees a property free and clear. Looks like payday!

Even if it was titled in a trust, better to encumber it with debt that you control.
Exactly. Also you have to pay more on stuff like car insurance in case you get sued for any accidents so your coverage/liability amount matches any possessions you may own.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well how do i do that when its already paid off? It is insured obviously but you do have a point