"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

is it a date?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
yeah i thought i saw this somewhere before but i searched it and i cant find it

when u go out with a girl and she asks you if its a date how should u play it off, like should u pull out a c+f comment or just plain say yes?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by icallug
yeah i thought i saw this somewhere before but i searched it and i cant find it

when u go out with a girl and she asks you if its a date how should u play it off, like should u pull out a c+f comment or just plain say yes?
"Date? Geez, I just asked you to go with me somewhere! What next, a wedding?"

Or something similar. Just don't say it nearvously. ;)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
"No, its an interview." -Van Wilder-
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
LOL kick ass movie Jbizzle, that is definately a good quote to use, especially if she has seen the movie
 
Top