Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is internet dating for undesireables?

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I am bored, and single, I just went through 500 profiles on Yahoo personals of chicks within my area. I think I was only attracted to about 5% of them, and only one profile really hit me. And I can only imagine that all the other guys who are members are attracted to this same percentage and these same girls. So these girls must get a deluge of e-mails every day from single guys. Whats the point, why even try, or join? It seems pointless since the odds seem so against me to find a match.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T PAY!!!

I got suckered into that internet dating hustle. All the women on there either are:

1. Fat
2. Ugly
3. Have kid (s)
4. Just broke up and need their ego's stroked.

Since the money's spent, I jack around online making fun of peoples' stupid a55 profiles.

One of my favorite things to make fun of chicks for is the "I'm fun-loving" or "I like to have fun". This is usually accompanied by: "I'm looking for someone who likes to have fun" or "is fun-loving". Uhhh... I thought it was in human nature to seek pleasure and enjoy things. Can you imagine the sick and twisted individual who didn't like to have fun?

Another one of my favorites is where a chick will explain she is positive/optimistic then proceeds to explain that she's sick and tired of X, hates this and that, and can't stand something.

Uggghhh... and talk about b1tch sheilds. Neg-hits are the only thing that seems to work at all.

I don't use it for anything but for entertainment at work. If I do contact anyone, I'm goofing around doing stuff like asking women to hook me up with the friend next to them in a picture of theirs.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My workout partner (ex-model), who looks alot like a 37yo, 5'10 George Clooney / Tom Cruise, banged over 300 girls (gets one nearly every time he goes out to a bar) and makes a nice 6 figure income just got engaged to a 25yo blonde/blue 36dd (fake boobs) personal trainer he met on match.com.

They met nearly 2 years ago and have been on and off again since. He just broke the news to me a week ago about the engagement.

He knows I don't like her, but he's determined to get married. Not quite sure why. He hasn't given me a good reason other than he thinks there's something wrong with him as he's so 'old' and not married :rolleyes:

Yea, it's possible to find a hot girl on match.com, but it's a gamble. Yes, your chances of getting a hottie online GREATLY increase when your super good looking.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: DON'T PAY!!!

Originally posted by Vulpine
I got suckered into that internet dating hustle. All the women on there either are:

1. Fat
2. Ugly
3. Have kid (s)
4. Just broke up and need their ego's stroked.
It sounds like you just don't know how to qualify. There's more than enough DJs in this forum who have no trouble meeting quality women online. Search the forum, there are more than enough threads that give more than enough pointers. Player Supreme's Internet Dating 101 thread is a good start.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, Internet Dating is the latest trend on the dating scene, everyone is doing it.

It's the easiest and fastest way to weed out all those undesirables, male or female. If you are having trouble finding someone on a particular site, try another one.

Yes, girls on these dating sites get about 100 emails a day. What you have to do is make sure your profile isn't creepy, boring or worse, sound like every other guys profile.

Last edited:

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yahoo/myspace is slowly capturing the weekday bargoer market.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I should rethink my stance. Thank you Francisco for backing me up.

Look where I'm from. Ahh Wisconsin, land of beer, cheese, and cornfed women. I didn't really take into consideration that other cities/regions:

1. Have more people
2. Have more single women
3. Have less fat people
4. Have more good looking women

So, I'll be the first to admit that I'm bitter. I was only thinking locally - I would need to expand my search to include Chicago. At which point, yes, there are many, many, potentional HB's. Sooo, I was indeed hasty to slam the scene. It's not working for me only because of my criteria, I see now. As we've touched on here, the HB scale is different per region. Being that I've travelled to many other regions with higher quality HB's, I'm trying to apply that "scale" to the local fugly's.

*scratching head*

Me moving to another region, snagging a hottie, then moving back would seem like the way to go. Hmm... Or, expand my search to a 5000 mile range, travel to snag the hottie, then lure her to Wisconsin. EUREKA!!!

Thanks again Francisco!:rockon:

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So which internet dating site has the most members, and the most potential for a guy like me? And is myspace a viable site to meet girls? The vast majority of them do not have dating in thier reason for joining. I guess you just have to look for single girls in your area and try to have them add you as a friend, right?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a Myspace thread posted by Inc, where TooColdUlrick gives a good strategy for gaming Myspace chicks.

Most of the girls, even if they're on Myspace to meet guys, won't put Dating in their profiles.
Personally I think that the average girl who admits she's "Single and looking" online is very desperate.
Which makes sense, almost every single mother I see on Myspace says they're there for Dating/Serious Relationships. lol

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that putting dating in your profile sounds desperate. Saying that you are single is enough of an indication that you could want to meet someone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vulpine
Thanks again Francisco!:rockon:
You're welcome from your next door neighbor to to west...
Minnesota; land of the Nordic Snow Cows.... :D

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by leoncour
So which internet dating site has the most members, and the most potential for a guy like me? And is myspace a viable site to meet girls? The vast majority of them do not have dating in thier reason for joining. I guess you just have to look for single girls in your area and try to have them add you as a friend, right?
I think myspace is the way to go. There are tons of people on there and it's free.

Don't worry about their reasons for joining, it doesn't matter. You are on there to have some fun and chat up some girls. Create an interesting, fun profile and go with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Well i just met a really great girl from online.

But she is a busy resident, so that's why she is online dating.

This is the first really good online experience I"ve had.

I am looking into it more as a supplement to regular approaches.
And that's all that online dating should be, a supplement. It's perfect if you work more than 40 hours a week, it allows you to set up dates during the week over lunch or whenever. Also, sarging online strengthens your offline game.

You learn how you use words more eloquently in your approaches. But then again, you have to use them eloquently online to be successful. Therein lies the problem that most guys have.