“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is Instagram required at this point?

radha

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
45
Age
39
I date a lot of women who are highly educated high iq and none of these types of women have an IG addiction. At most they have an IG that is private for only their close friends and could care less that I don't have one. So basically if you want to date average to low iq women then yes IG can sometimes be helpful but if you aspire to end up with a girl who isn't a moron than IG is useless.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
How would you view women who, while in a relationship or married, who own a "normal" instagram account, with photos of their partner and child, and other normal pictures, still like the highlights and pictures of other men? (Not celebrities, but someone from their social circle or someone nearby.)

My theory is that these women are indicating that they are fine with their current partner, but the men they "idealize" or "wanted to marry" are the ones they choose to put those likes. Additionally, they might use the "like" system to keep these men in their "categories", showing interest and potentially keeping them as a "Plan B" for the future.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
2,511
Instagram is absolutely garbage, nobody needs it for any purpose. I think we already hit peak instagram and folks are realizing what a terrible thing it truly is.
 
Top