Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Instagram a deal breaker for an LTR?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't ever used Instagram or intend to use it, however I have heard it's pretty much like a dating site/app.

Two chicks in the past year or so who I have dated, both had Instagram.. I never actually questioned them about it, or even cared to look into what the fuk they are posting on there.

Neither have I ever asked a chick to delete her Instagram.. I don't see the point in telling chicks to delete their social media as they will likely tell you to fuk off.

So my question is, social media, Instagram/snap chat/Facebook are these deal breakers for you guys?
I once met a girl that didn't have Instagram. She seemed like the ideal women, until I realized that she smelled of alcohol and had just set fire to her coat.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. 99% of women 18-40 have Instagram.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as i hate to admit it i have tried ignoring it but it's impossible social media dictates so many social dynamics now its incredible

It has basically become a big game of social monopoly

If your single and playing the game and want women under 35 to take you seriously you have to have some sort of reasonable presence on instagram or twitter or something

( and i can't actually believe i am typing that)

The attention and orbiters it provides is like crack for women they won't give it up until they are convinced they have the absolute best they can get and even then i am not sure its enough for some

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your single and playing the game and want women under 35 to take you seriously you have to have some sort of reasonable presence on instagram or twitter or something
you don’t need to have it, just don’t fool yourself that you can stop them from using it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, Instagram is a DATING app for chicks. These chicks are getting DMs day and night.. Yes she will ignore 98A% of them because she is in a LTR.. However in those days when she is bored and her IL is low, without a doubt she will entertain some dude.

This is why us men need to level the playing field and always have a dating app or two even when in a LTR

Why would you limit your options? When she is keeping her options wide open via Instagram.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why us men need to level the playing field and always have a dating app or two even when in a LTR

Why would you limit your options? When she is keeping her options wide open via Instagram.
If you're in an LTR you shouldn't really be on OLD. I've done it before, 2 different girlfriends caught me, and both times I wriggled out of it (if they like you, you can get away with murder). Just made me lose respect for them, and I never really saw a future with either.

I think you can keep options on your phone/girls you chat to, but actively swiping/matching new girls isn't worth it if in a serious, committed LTR. Chances are her s1ut friends will see you and screenshot to your gf anyway.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't ever used Instagram or intend to use it, however I have heard it's pretty much like a dating site/app.

Two chicks in the past year or so who I have dated, both had Instagram.. I never actually questioned them about it, or even cared to look into what the fuk they are posting on there.

Neither have I ever asked a chick to delete her Instagram.. I don't see the point in telling chicks to delete their social media as they will likely tell you to fuk off.

So my question is, social media, Instagram/snap chat/Facebook are these deal breakers for you guys?
Except for snapchat, social media is an indicator, not a dealbreaker. If a woman has NO social media, all the better.

It really just depends what a woman posts. If she's taking selfies and her social is all about her then she's a narcissist and all about that thirst and the likes. I do like to look at pictures of hot women on there, but I never engage and give them validation, I leave that to the simps.

It also depends how much time a woman spends on it. If she's on her phone scrolling for hours, that's bad. I actually broke up with one of my exes because she started doing this. It didn't help that most of the people she was interacting with were a bunch of broke losers.

Instagram and facebook have legitimate uses outside of chatting.
Snapchat is a communications platform first, social media second. I don't use it because it feels like it's stupid and a huge red flag.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really use IG but I do follow some women who are clearly very addicted to the platform just so I can observe how ridiculous they act. This one girl has a fiance and and 110k followers constantly posting bikini pics for validation. Anyways I'm driving down the road today and I see one of those LED billboards with one of her bikini IG pics and just her instagram handle. It looks like she probably paid for a ****ing ad just so she can get more followers. Probably even got her fiance to pay for it. This **** is getting insane.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of principal I don’t LTR these type of internet h0es. I don’t care one shred if all she posts are selfies in her room or pictures of her on a vacation. even worse they want to exhibit their slvtty adventures with the girls.
These lizards want screen attention and possibly a connection with other men that’s all.

It’s the modern day clean legal version of illegal prostitution.

I have a policy of running a sensitive background check on a girl I would consider my official with a burner I got
If I see a gang of over 500 followers , exhibiting pictures, blasting her personal life on there well she is not ostracized but she gets the limited time offer of fvck buddy plate status while the offer lasts. Now if I notice the murky waters start shifting by her deleting things on her own and changing her accounts to look more conservative and private while she is fvcking with me then I may indulge a bit and give her some benefit of the doubt.
But that is rare these girls need that social media crack homie

If I die alone then fvck it atleast I banged em and send them back

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, Instagram is a DATING app for chicks. These chicks are getting DMs day and night.. Yes she will ignore 98A% of them because she is in a LTR.. However in those days when she is bored and her IL is low, without a doubt she will entertain some dude.

I don’t know if you necessarily need apps in the background for all purposes, personally I feel that to be dishonest if I have committed. I think however that I can keep a bit of intrigue by introducing her to my social environment and maintaining the air of unpredictability that goes with it. I flew last week to Florida on zero notice and I know it caught her attention. Summer is coming up and all bets can be off, at least in my world, and she knows that. She left her phone in a cab last weekend and I got it to come back and then threatened to break the cab drivers teeth if he ever came back to the address. I’m unpredictable. She also knows if she does me right I’ll do her even better. Balance.