You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I think some of them do want the pearly clean boyish man, but she will cheat on him eventually. Why? because of the cellphone which she can not put down, even if married, and she will shield or put it face down after she gets done tapping on it cause she doesn't want you, her supposed boyfriend/husband, to SEE. Weddings are at any all-time low 2019, and rightly so.I am latin but i look white, from my perspective ethnic women are still attracted to white guys. The issue most guys have today is not race or ethnicity for the most part unless you are indian or asian , it is that they are not masculine. Men today are very feminine, when a women has a choice between a caveman or today's male feminist soy boys the caveman will win no matter what race or ethnicity.
Except I see pretty white women with Tyrones thoughI am latin but i look white, from my perspective ethnic women are still attracted to white guys. The issue most guys have today is not race or ethnicity for the most part unless you are indian or asian , it is that they are not masculine. Men today are very feminine, when a women has a choice between a caveman or today's male feminist soy boys the caveman will win no matter what race or ethnicity.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
+1Lol white males are top of the food chain despite the Zionist media/Hollywood portraying us as weak etc while doing the opposite for non white races, even with the attack on us through the above and many other sources
Hood rats not withstanding lolExcept I see pretty white women with Tyrones though
Yep me too. White women like them big stove pipes. So they can cook better meals in the kitchen, you know...Except I see pretty white women with Tyrones though
I don't know your race, but if you're a white guy for example and you see a hispanic or black with a high end HB8 Plus hot chick do you get jealous at all and wonder how the hell they get a white woman that hot?Yep me too. White women like them big stove pipes. So they can cook better meals in the kitchen, you know...![]()
If I read that chart correctly, the results are a little surprising. I would think that people with the same ethnicity would be more attracted to each other, just because generally people with more in common gravitate toward each other.Black women and Black men enjoy the lowest response rates in online dating.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Define Asian though? For me, it's mainly Japanese and Korean women, and maybe Chinese ones that are over 5 feet tall lol. I think it's a combination of everything. First, at least the countries I mentioned the women have fair skin, generally are thinner as well and more girl acting compared to western women and have less qualifiers.If I read that chart correctly, the results are a little surprising. I would think that people with the same ethnicity would be more attracted to each other, just because generally people with more in common gravitate toward each other.
LOL that all the guys prefer Asian women - except the Asian men, who prefer Latinos.
I wonder if the guys are going for Asian women because they find them more physically appealing, or because they have a reputation for being submissive? Or maybe it's both?
why would you be jealous?do you get jealous at all