Korrupt
Banned
I barely go out of my way for pvssy anymore because I know I'm gonna have to chill with the girl after. I just want to bust one or two nuts and do my own sh!t.
This is a conundrum.
This is a conundrum.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Prostitutes are paid to leave, seems like an ideal solution to your conundrum.I barely go out of my way for pvssy anymore because I know I'm gonna have to chill with the girl after. I just want to bust one or two nuts and do my own sh!t.
This is a conundrum.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Aren't they paid for sex?Prostitutes are paid to leave, seems like an ideal solution to your conundrum.
They are. Its still better for a male for a woman to give sex due to desire.Aren't they paid for sex?
Some of them just take your money and pretend to OD on drugs when they get to your place. LolAren't they paid for sex?
Man the fvck up and develop masculine qualities and an image that triggers desire in a female.Some of them just take your money and pretend to OD on drugs when they get to your place. Lol
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yes, and to leave after. With their money.Aren't they paid for sex?
Yes, but for guys who don’t want to have any human interaction other than sex, prostitution seems like a solution.They are. Its still better for a male for a woman to give sex due to desire.
It is for that.Yes, but for guys who don’t want to have any human interaction other than sex, prostitution seems like a solution.
Um, what?Man the fvck up and develop masculine qualities and an image that triggers desire in a female.
Retard.Um, what?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Ill translate better to have sex with a willing enthusiastic women than with a prostitute.Um, what?
You need to be careful with this way of thinking. Please provide your criteria for high value women and we can then have a discussion. Unfortunately what you will find is there are very few females that meet your “criteria”Pick up better quality women so you don’t just want to use them as a means to your end?
This thread title tho..
High value - good values, morals, pursuing something great, caring, sweet, confident, not selfish, contributes equally, honest, not a h0e, thinks and speaks well.You need to be careful with this way of thinking. Please provide your criteria for high value women and we can then have a discussion. Unfortunately what you will find is there are very few females that meet your “criteria”
Spin plates boys. **** hoes and drop them. That’s the path society has given you
This is the 1st time I've seen you call anyone a retard hahahaRetard.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.