"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is giving flowers a supplicating move?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
i guess it all depends on the woman and the situation. Probably save those gestures for a LTRs or special occasions. I once gave some to a woman who had a family member that died and she asked why? Why? She later gave them to another woman that loved them. Needless to say, I haven’t given her anything thoughtful after that. I think women like to use them as a flex, especially on Valentine’s Day. I’d didn’t buy any this year and heard some grumblings because my wife’s friend posted her’s on social media.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top