Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is getting ghetto girls even worth the trouble?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so my friend sometimes hangs at his cousins house, and sometimes his cousins will have girls over. The problem is, though, is that most of these b*tches are ghetto, hood like girls. And up until last night, I was willing to give ghetto girls like this a chance. But last night made me change my mind.

Alright, so there was this one ghetto girl at their house who I admit I WOULD f*ck with, but would never want to be in a relationship with. She's the reminder of why I hate ghetto b*tches. She's always trying to act all hood sh*t, always trying to intimidate people and always trying to start crap with somebody.

The biggest reason I would never even talk to these girls, is I know that, most likely if I try to spit my game on one of these ghetto ho's, they'll try to hit me or start sh*t with me. And overall, the ATTITUDE, is what I hate about ghetto girls. It's like, I know if I go up to one of these ho's there's a 99% chance she'll try to start sh*t. I don't want to go out with a ho who I'm probably gonna get in a physical fight with.

Also, these hos somehow think they have a sense of power. Let me explain alright. These ghetto hos wanted my friend to take them home, so the friend did. But in the car, this b*tch is trying to tell my friend how to drive and how to not drive. B*tch doesn't understand that it's his car and he could drop her anywhere he wants. These ho's will also talk to you they know you, when they don't.

Overall, for you guys who DO like that ghetto booty, is it freaking worth all the trouble, just to get some booty?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a differnet experience. INn the past I've dated a woman who lived in the ghetto, a real ghetto, not something stupid like the "bad" part of Mayberry lol However, the girl I was dating moved on to go to a pretty good college and didn't act like a female gangsta. I did date one mixed girl who acted like that (wanted to start **** with people all the time, thought she was hard core) and she ended up not living in the ghetto but some trailor park full of a bunch of white trashed out meth looking peeps lol Yea she was a pain, and didn't last long... her older sis (white) was hot and liked me too but I don't do *****es on dope and I knew she had some serious issues. Funny thing was she was the hard core one and didn't talk all hood rat like.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I've had a differnet experience. INn the past I've dated a woman who lived in the ghetto, a real ghetto, not something stupid like the "bad" part of Mayberry lol However, the girl I was dating moved on to go to a pretty good college and didn't act like a female gangsta. I did date one mixed girl who acted like that (wanted to start **** with people all the time, thought she was hard core) and she ended up not living in the ghetto but some trailor park full of a bunch of white trashed out meth looking peeps lol Yea she was a pain, and didn't last long... her older sis (white) was hot and liked me too but I don't do *****es on dope and I knew she had some serious issues. Funny thing was she was the hard core one and didn't talk all hood rat like.
Yeah, when I say "Ghetto" I'm mostly talking about girls who ACT that way, not that actually live in the ghetto. You know the girls who act all hood and sh*t, which is typical in lower to middle class surburban areas.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't take their **** OP. Don't be overly confrontational or be mad about it, just let it slide past you. Girls like this melt in your hand if you can divert them funnily.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha oh man this sh1t cracked me up

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm......just don't talk to them. Anybody that makes you uncomfortable is somebody you probably shouldn't spend that much time with anyways. If I recall (and I could be wrong) you're the same dude that wonders why he doesn't like black chicks. My question is, what's it matter. Like some people like to say on this board, if she makes your d*ck hard, fvck her, if she doesn't, fvck it. You don't need a bunch of anonymous posters on the a message board to approve of your tastes.

Oh, and to answer your question directly, I don't really like rude/disrespectful women of any type, just don't give 'em an inch. Can that sh!t at the door.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gawd.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like one real racist, prejudiced son of a *****. Still haven't figured it out yet elstud?

And yes it is worth the trouble, since you always make posts about how you can't get any girls.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
You sound like one real racist, prejudiced son of a *****. Still haven't figured it out yet elstud?

And yes it is worth the trouble, since you always make posts about how you can't get any girls.
Someone's girlfriend broke up with them today. Yes, call me a racist, prejudiced son of a *****, great. Because you know me right? No, sir, you are infact the prejudiced one. I'm a racist because I don't like trashy girls of ANY race, that makes a lot of sense.

Ghetto's a race now? You sir are an idiot. But oh I KNOW you're assuming all ghetto girls are black right, which is why you call me a racist for hating ghetto trash right? That's exactly what you're doing. Do your research bud, not all ghetto girls are black. If you're gonna tell someone else to stop being prejudice, you might as well try it yourself.

Because in the end, BLACK girls are great. You know, the educated black women, who speak properly? Ghetto trash black girls, are not.

And I don't know WHY you would sink to hating on my game. Oh right, your girlfriend broke up with you, so now you're hating on other dudes for no reason!

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've mentioned plenty of negatives that you don't like. I think you've answered the question yourself on this matter. A better question, why WOULD you think that they are with the trouble?

If you want a girl that has a nice ass, there are plenty of them on your nearby volleyball court or soccer field. They also probably have some measure of work ethic and general sanity.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should date in your same social class or above to be honest. If your not ghetto, leave ghetto broads alone. You only go down in social class for one nighters or some random side action, they know you two are different classes and they can do very desperate things to hold on to you if you give them false hope.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I think you should date in your same social class or above to be honest. If your not ghetto, leave ghetto broads alone. You only go down in social class for one nighters or some random side action, they know you two are different classes and they can do very desperate things to hold on to you if you give them false hope.
what he said ^

i've been with many ghetto women, but never anything more than a real simple fling or one night stand... honestly, they ARE too much trouble...

just watch an episode of flavor of love and imagine trying to date one of those women; i've been with women who actually act like those girls and it's maddening!... same for the groupie types who are on the other reality shows (rock of love and such)... low class women may be attractive, and may be able to fvck your brains out.... but they will cause more problems in your life than their pvssy is worth... fvck em and forget em... and don't lead them on or you may be dealing with problems you don't want...

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell fvcking no. They fvcking steal your **** and pawn it for drugs.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghetto's a race now? You sir are an idiot.
Wow. That idiot just called all black women ghetto. He's the fvcking racist pig.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
elstud is a b1tch, his true identity is Stud O'donal, turns out he is rosie's son

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conquer said:
elstud is a b1tch, his true identity is Stud O'donal, turns out he is rosie's son
:crackup:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike, if its something thats going to cause you trouble, don't waste your time on it.

Even on one nighters I wouldnt waste my time with a ghetto chick. God knows what parting gifts she will give you. Go find someone that deserves you. Don't lower your standards.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place is truly a troll's heaven. You guys can laugh all you want but it doesn't change the fact half of you are trolls who will probably never go out. And no fertileTurtle, I've never said that and don't put words in my freakin mouth. Perhaps that was your ASSUMPTION of what I meant. I've said that most black women around here "ACT" ghetto, which is different. Notice the around "here" meaning I'm simply talking about the black women around here and notice "most", I said "most" NOT ALL.

Like I said, ghetto is not a race. I will not date a ghetto WHITE chick, I will not date a good chick of any racial background. Bringing race into this is ignorant. Read the title of the topic, it's "Is getting ghetto girls" not black girls, "even worth it?". So read sir, read, before you play that damned "you're a racist" card.

Laugh trolls. I see people posting jokes up here as hiding the fact that they can't give any decent advice. "Hehe... we can't decent advice, so let's troll the topic!".

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
It's not I cant give decent advice as much as you cant ask decent questions. Now suck my troll d1ck