“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is Game congruent with the age of ‘provider women’

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Conrad will braid Coralynn’s hair, paint her toenails, or massage her face. He also cooks almost every meal for Coralynn and posts the process on his own TikTok account. Fans of the beloved couple then eagerly await Coralynn’s soft-spoken reviews. They open up about their families, document their date nights, wear coordinated outfits, and even share details on their finances. Coralynn is a popular creator on OnlyFans (as well as having over two million followers on TikTok). She brings in their main source of income, while Conrad is a proud stay-at-home boyfriend. That structure isn’t new; it’s simply flipping the patriarchy on its head. Still, it seems to be scrambling people. It’s even raising the question online: is the world ready for “provider women”?
my opinion: This is totally incongruent; it's OVER for MatriarchCels. :down:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top