“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is expressing you get anxious/anxiety a red flag for woman?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
I see a lot of (woman) especially talk about having social anxiety in big groups etc or mental health issues...

so on one hand it would appear you could find commonality in that,

but I guess on a more evolutionary level, a guy should be totally calm and certain and confident.. and could it even be seen as repulsing or "instant red flag" if a guy ever suggests he gets anxious?

On some level it is better to come across "genuine" so it's not like you're hiding something, but from at least my last 2 interactions it seems to go over poorly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top