Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is e-mail bad?

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually ask girls out over the phone but what do you guys think of using e-mail instead?

I've been exchanging e-mails with the jet lag girl. Any suggestions?

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
You can ask her email as an advantage. Email=innocent.While you're asking her email also ask her phonenumber.;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Would you write a letter to her asking her out and mail it to her? Probably not. E-mail is the same thing, just faster delivery.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try to ask somebody out in person, but if not, a quick phone call should do the trick. Never by email, it leaves too many opportunities to flake without having to confront you, you know:

"I got your email too later."
"I accidentally delete it."
"my brother deleted it."

etc. etc. etc.

Women are fascinated by the whole E-mail experience though. Just like they loved getting letters, I guess email is the thing. You can use this to your advantage when first making contact with them, right after you meet them. They love giving out email, its very very weird. A quick short email is enough to get her happy, but don't use it to set dates, unless its somebody you've been seeing for a while, and who doesn't flake, in other words, who you know won't use it against you. But why take a chance, just dont' do it.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leave IMing and Email alone as far as dating goes. Unless the relationship has been on for years and there is now some physical distance between people.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the input.

I forgot to add, I've known this girl for a year and she has asked me out to lunch through e-mail which is why I'm considering e-mailing her instead.

Right now, she's e-mailing me a lot hinting about getting together.. Maybe I should just forget that and call her?

I've asked her out before by phoning her.

So I'm being torn between calling her versus just e-mailing her.

Also, I found out from my friend that she needed to ask her friends to give her a driving lesson and when they asked her about me, she said she doesn't want to trouble me. My friends all had the impression that she was trying to be a good girl in front of me but I'm not sure whether that was a sign. Eh, this is just a side note.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this situ, call her.

Email is good for when you want to make first contact with a girl, and can be easier to get than a number.

Oscar.