Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) an alpha male?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Real Talk said:
I think he's more of a beta delta gamma-ish kind of guy
Care to explain why not? He had charisma, swag, spoke with base in his voice, funny, muscles, fame, money and he's tall...
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Real Talk said:
I think he's more of a beta delta gamma-ish kind of guy
Care to explain why not? He had charisma, swag, spoke with base in his voice, funny, muscles, fame, money and he's tall...
 

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
452
Reaction score
13
He's actually a really good guy to study if you're looking for a role model. He's pretty much the total package (sorry Lex Luger). He's got, charisma, confidence, humor, style, swagger, athleticism, and looks. <------notice I put looks at the end... least important quality

I would avoid his movies, though. He doesn't shine nearly as brightly in those as he did in his promos and in the ring.
 

Real Talk

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
144
Reaction score
8
SeymourCake said:
Care to explain why not? He had charisma, swag, spoke with base in his voice, funny, muscles, fame, money and he's tall...
mm sounds like u want him to be YOUR alpha male ;)
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Real Talk said:
mm sounds like u want him to be YOUR alpha male ;)
I'm pretty sure if I were to hang out with him, he'd be the alpha male of the group.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Real Talk

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
144
Reaction score
8
but in all seriousness. he has a receeding hairline. beta trait. not to mention he plays a beta in a lot of his movies, like the one where he has to take care of a kid that isnt his or whatever


derp
 

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
3
Real Talk said:
but in all seriousness. he has a receeding hairline. beta trait. not to mention he plays a beta in a lot of his movies, like the one where he has to take care of a kid that isnt his or whatever


derp
Lmao @ "beta trait"! He can't control his genes brah! dang you guys are overly obsessed with the gamma, alpha, beta, sigma crap!
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Real Talk said:
but in all seriousness. he has a receeding hairline. beta trait. not to mention he plays a beta in a lot of his movies, like the one where he has to take care of a kid that isnt his or whatever


derp
What a troll. He's bald now so his receding hairline doesn't matter.
 

Real Talk

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
144
Reaction score
8
How am I a troll? I think I make pretty good points. Also the only reason he is back in WWE is because his acting career failed. He tried to be an alpha action star and hollywood wasn't having it. what a beta
 
Top