"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Is dr nerdlove a legit source of advice?

Golbez

New Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I've been recently looking into Dr nerdlove's stuff and I'm wondering if he is a good source for game advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
I´m biased. Im not very fond of people calling themselves a Doctor when they arent one.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
Don't agree with everything he says, but I like a lot of his stuff. His book New Game Plus is definitely worth a read.
 
Top