"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is "Donavan Sharpe" acting like do what I say, not what I do?

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was listening to a recent snippet of his and I may have to change my opinion of him. He and his lady friend of two years, "Devon", have been living with each other for well over a year. He said he pays for everything, the rent (no prob there), utilities, food, going out, her personal trainer, her HGH, etc. She does work, but all that money is hers to pay around with or invest. Anyone see an issue here?

Please note, the names above are not their real names; that's just what they call themselves for their online personalities or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
What does it matter? You have to filter what people say through a field of salt anyway, regardless of what their claimed or real personal lives are. If anything, such a situation is useful to show how you actually need to have your brain turned on and think for yourself and cannot go through life finding authority figures to blindly accept rules from.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What does it matter? You have to filter what people say through a field of salt anyway, regardless of what their claimed or real personal lives are. If anything, such a situation is useful to show how you actually need to have your brain turned on and think for yourself and cannot go through life finding authority figures to blindly accept rules from.
Since people listen to him, it matters. Do A, not B means he's more like a poser than the real thing. He doesn't seem to practice what he preaches. I'm just surprised, that is all.
 
Top