Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "Donavan Sharpe" acting like do what I say, not what I do?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was listening to a recent snippet of his and I may have to change my opinion of him. He and his lady friend of two years, "Devon", have been living with each other for well over a year. He said he pays for everything, the rent (no prob there), utilities, food, going out, her personal trainer, her HGH, etc. She does work, but all that money is hers to pay around with or invest. Anyone see an issue here?

Please note, the names above are not their real names; that's just what they call themselves for their online personalities or something.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter? You have to filter what people say through a field of salt anyway, regardless of what their claimed or real personal lives are. If anything, such a situation is useful to show how you actually need to have your brain turned on and think for yourself and cannot go through life finding authority figures to blindly accept rules from.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What does it matter? You have to filter what people say through a field of salt anyway, regardless of what their claimed or real personal lives are. If anything, such a situation is useful to show how you actually need to have your brain turned on and think for yourself and cannot go through life finding authority figures to blindly accept rules from.
Since people listen to him, it matters. Do A, not B means he's more like a poser than the real thing. He doesn't seem to practice what he preaches. I'm just surprised, that is all.