Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is DOGECOIN scam or this is really growing up fast?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just heard about it and it raised really quick since elon musk bought some of this crypto currency.

Is it a good one to invest some money? Some guys I know here are talking a lot about it. I also put some money on it, but I'm afraid of that being only speculation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Basically it appears to be something where very few people hold a large percentage of the crypto(like 4 or 5 people hold 80%) and they are waiting for it to go up enough and then dump it to become instant billionaires.

Google it and you will come across a few articles talking about this scenario.

And what does this have to do with health and fitness? Wrong forum.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worker at Adobe created it as a joke back in 2013. Someone took that idea and created crypto. Then social medial hyped it. If you bought $1k when it first started, you would've had $90k last week. It's a little late to get in on it for any substantial gains IMO but you never know... It did start off as a joke and look where it's at now.
If you have any, I would constantly be monitoring the crypto forums and adjust/pull out/sell accordingly.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically it appears to be something where very few people hold a large percentage of the crypto(like 4 or 5 people hold 80%) and they are waiting for it to go up enough and then dump it to become instant billionaires.

Google it and you will come across a few articles talking about this scenario.

And what does this have to do with health and fitness? Wrong forum.
Thats a good point man, gonna search for it!

About the topic, it was my bad... Just selected the wrong category. As soon as I posted it I sent a message to Serenity to ask him to change it for me. Sorry for that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worker at Adobe created it as a joke back in 2013. Someone took that idea and created crypto. Then social medial hyped it. If you bought $1k when it first started, you would've had $90k last week. It's a little late to get in on it for any substantial gains IMO but you never know... It did start off as a joke and look where it's at now.
If you have any, I would constantly be monitoring the crypto forums and adjust/pull out/sell accordingly.
Thanks for your feedback man.

That makes sense... And I'm gonna be aware of that. Maybe make some gains and just leave it. I'm at Binance, and maybe I could put that money on bitcoin or another crypto.

Just starting slowing into that as it seems pretty interesting. But I don't wanna risk a lot of money on that yet. Have to learn more about.

Serenity

Reaction score
When price goes up this much, that fast it's usually a bad time to buy in. At least I got fvcked every time I tried that.

It might go up, probably not that much more at this point, market cap is insane for a meme coin. At this point it's pure speculation, putting your money on DOGE right now isn't investing, it's a gamble.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a technology standpoint there is nothing worth investing in.

Its a good plan instead to buy some if you catch musk's tweets early enough, ride the pump and sell right after.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doge is a scam, like the U.S. Dollar is a scam.

Inflationary