"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is David D'Angelo's book really worth it??

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Personally, I didn't really think that the ebook was worth the money I paid for it. About 75% of the really good stuff is already on this site and in his free newsletters. The other 25% (which is still good) is the stuff he doesn't include in his newsletters.

I think the ebook itself is worth about $10. Hell, the book for women called "The Rules" is only $10.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
I have read both his book and have also seen his advanced series.

The book is good and so is the advanced series, but neither are perfect.

Whether or not it is worth the money is actually a pretty complicated question.

It depends on what it is you want. If you are expecting for the book (or advanced series) to just magically make you some super-stud overnight without you having to get out there and WORK at it then do not waste your money, because NO book can do that.

My main issue with the book and advanced series (and almost all of the other books) is that they are not interactive enough. They just tell you what to do and what you have to have to get girls to become attracted to you, but they do not guide you through the process of adapting each of these aspects to your life as much as they should.

However, it's pretty well worth the price.....just know that it will not come overnight and you will have to start slow. DJing is a SKILL just like learning to play piano. You have to start small until you get good at it.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Good, BUT...

His ebook is good, BUT ... don't get too hung up on the ****y/funny thing, UNLESS it flows naturally. If you try to force C+F, you just come across as dorky or a complete azzhole with weak social skills.

But the rest of the stuff is good basic info, most of which will be familiar to you if you've been here a while. The new program he's selling for about $20 US is well worth it (especially if you're a "beginner"), though I do find the overall emphasis a bit too negative ("don't do this; don't do that," etc.).

I personally think Mike Pilinski's High Status male material is more on point for folks without dazzling small-talk ability. Work on the way you're perceived in a more general sense, and it will matter what you say -- provided it's not out-and-out dorky -- because the gals will already be attracted to what you are.

And Craig Reeves' comment right before mine is right on: you ultimately learn by doing.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Buy the book and read, read, read. I've always been successful with the ladies, but I've learned things reading his material that opened my eyes to a whole new world. Great stuff.
 
Top