Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is David D'Angelo's book really worth it??

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all.

I was just wondering something today, having received about a month's worth of free 'dating tips' emails from Mr D'Angelo.. whether its actually worth buying his book or not.

Basically the whole thing just seems to be a cheap plug for his e-book. I mean it will start off saying something like 'how to achieve instant success with beautiful women!' and so you read on, then it's a bit vague.. so you keep reading.... and then eventually at the bottom it will say something like '... and to be an INSTANT success with women, all you have to do... is..... buy my book! Give me your money and then I will tell you everything you need to know!'

:mad:

So what I'm wondering is... is it really worth it? Or can all this 'special knowledge' be acquired from sosuave anyway? Surely most of the stuff in his book has been covered on these forums already? Has anyone bought a copy and can shed some light? Thanks.

;)

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just download it. If you think it's really good buy it. You have 3 month orso? money back guarantee anyway.

His real life experience seems invaluable to a lot of people. The ****y and funny part seems to simplistic, most girls want rapport also.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon you can read most of it on sosuave, who runs this site anyway?

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I knew you got a trial but I didn't realise it was 3 months, thats pretty good.

It might be worth considering DL'ing it, even if the material is pretty similar to sosuave. Has anyone actually looked through it yet?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Download the ebook. Sosuave is so watered down that it will take you forever to find everything that is packed on that 100 page ebook. DYD is a great foundation to anybody who is serious about their game. And I am not even affiliated with them. I get everything David D. puts out. Too bad the David D. action doll sold out for the holidays this year.

gab01

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOL, i'm planning to get the advanced series once i save enough. is it worth $300? i mean, how good is it? good? or gooooooodd?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
I reckon you can read most of it on sosuave, who runs this site anyway?
Why would he post most of the information on a free site if he's trying to sell a book? :rolleyes:

Palmer, the book is worth it.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you dont get laid by Jessica Simpson you get a refund. Just kidding. Like most things, its about what you do with what you know at a particular time. No ebook can make you just have tons of booty. Its alot more than just that.

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
no

the book might be worth it, but the advanced series definetely is not. He doesn't go into all new detail like he says he does.

And even if he did, it might be that you are still waiting to hear the magic words that will make you an instant success with girls. I know that was why I bought his stuff. But it doesn't work that way. The best way to become a success with the ladies is to go out and meet some.

David D. does give some insight into how to think about women, but he's mostly "C&F, C&F!!!" , which is a technique, something you have to keep up all the time.

One guy just posted "Window of Opportunity". He used Davids C&F technique and got the girl all hot and bothered, but when it came to it, he didn't have the confidence to kiss her when the time was right. Because he was using technique, instead of having the right mindset (at least in my opinion).

Save some money and read Pook posts and do the bootcamp. You'll get the girls that way. Be careful though, you might become disillusioned.

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. so you agree the book is worth it. The thing is tho I have checked out pretty much all of Pook's posts (and they are indeed works of art).. and I mean if I can get all this (and that within the DJB) for free, shelling out for an ebook with pretty much the same information seems a little pointless really.

However aguynamedwill, what you are saying about David's stuff on C&F could prove useful, as it is one of the biggest problems I am having with my game. I am not a naturally ****y person.

Hmm... I may as well DL it anyway, nuthin to lose I guess.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not very relevant but it is the most important thing i've gotten out of his advanced series.

Basically he is selling a religion, and he probably doesn't even know it.

All those books about evolution of sex are based on a "scientific" religion called Naturalism. A very depressing religion I might add.

His life philosophy and way of thinking about life in general is very disturbing, for those reasons I don't watch his DVD anymore because he freaks me out. Futhermore, the arguments made by those books are not facts but more like atheist guidelines.

I never meant to get into abiogenesis, but he left me no choise. After studying the subject for some time I think his basic philosophy is BS.

He does have some good ideas lateron in the DVD, but when looking back it isn't worth 300 dollars.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightOfSexualRelief

I never meant to get into abiogenesis, but he left me no choise.

Whats abiogenesis then? never heard of that before?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by KnightOfSexualRelief
This is not very relevant but it is the most important thing i've gotten out of his advanced series.

Basically he is selling a religion, and he probably doesn't even know it.

All those books about evolution of sex are based on a "scientific" religion called Naturalism. A very depressing religion I might add.

His life philosophy and way of thinking about life in general is very disturbing, for those reasons I don't watch his DVD anymore because he freaks me out. Futhermore, the arguments made by those books are not facts but more like atheist guidelines.

I never meant to get into abiogenesis, but he left me no choise. After studying the subject for some time I think his basic philosophy is BS.

He does have some good ideas lateron in the DVD, but when looking back it isn't worth 300 dollars.
Talking about evolution doesn't automatically mean "lol god doesn't exist ok". I guess its no more depressing than following a 2000 year old storybook.

David D is more on opening guys eyes on how and why attraction works and focuses manly on inner game.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Talking about evolution doesn't automatically mean "lol god doesn't exist ok". I guess its no more depressing than following a 2000 year old storybook.

David D is more on opening guys eyes on how and why attraction works and focuses manly on inner game.
I don't deny the existence of evolution in history. I don't think any scientist ignores that some kind of evoluton exists, except some fruity die-hard creatonists.

David D claims, and thus Richard Dawkins, that existence originated by mere chance. So basically out of nothing came something. Out of nothing came a 4 million? code DNA string.

Reasoning like that it's also logical to assume that a Honda CRX would appear out of thin air by pure chance given enough time.

I'm looking for the truth, I am not religious, atheist or agnostic, i'm out to find some kind of truth. The whole darwinistic/evolutionistic branch of "science" has a smell of bias and cynism, and is basically religion.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On DYD.

David D organizes the best points of what's been said here, logically. He references a good # of books, many I've bought, and just hearing about them changed alot for me personally.

I bought the E-book first, then the CD series of Advanced Comm and Sexual Comm. I often play them while eating breakfast or dinner by myself, and have since let a friend borrow them to gain perspective on it.

Much like anything else, you get out of it, what you put into it.

I didn't get the impression he's touting his religion. He does tout the beliefs of those who are successful, but then again, that's the shortcut you want to succeed anyway.

He backs up WHAT attraction is, and that right there is key to what makes and breaks most people. Buyin the best clothes, car, or having cash is nice, but I know some wealthy people referred to by ladies I know as "nice", that still don't get the pvssy. There are guys making 6 figures+ who are well off, that still don't get much of it, so it isn't always money. It's a combination.

I like his style and I buy most books cuz I go back to them alot. That, and friends will ask about what I read and I can offer them some help. Not to mention, I want my son/daughter to grow up right. A library of information is the head start to this.

Knight,

A book to check out on the whole galaxy thing is The Book. In it a great example of HOW the universe couldn't just be done through pure luck. Basically, he deconstructs the theories on "chimps typing an Encyclopedia." The theory being that OVER time, elements and certain events happened that lead to our creation, and will in turn, lead to our destruction.

HOWEVER, I have 2 points on that.

1. What is the blackness of space? From space, who brings about things to exist? Meaning, who MAKES an element? An Atom? The chemical? Who defined these things, gave them properties to react and interact with each other? Why couldn't these things be dormant, useless flying objects that never interacted? To be space, there must be NO space. To exist, there must be death. If life lasted forever, would we truly BE ALIVE? If never died, by any means, would we try to accomplish or even live? You'd never retire, never need healthcare.

2. Even if chimps could randomly type consistently all the time, to the end of time, by the time they competed VOLUME A of the Encyclopedia, they go back to typing gibberish and it would be eons again before the B VOLUME was done. Meaning, even if some lucky event happened in space, its unlucky the next event occurred that continued to our existence. That is much more farfetched than believing we came from something like God, or space, Or Light, Or Beings.

Anyways....

End.

A-Unit

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: On DYD.

Originally posted by A-Unit

Knight,

A book to check out on the whole galaxy thing is The Book. In it a great example of HOW the universe couldn't just be done through pure luck. Basically, he deconstructs the theories on "chimps typing an Encyclopedia." The theory being that OVER time, elements and certain events happened that lead to our creation, and will in turn, lead to our destruction.

HOWEVER, I have 2 points on that.

1. What is the blackness of space? From space, who brings about things to exist? Meaning, who MAKES an element? An Atom? The chemical? Who defined these things, gave them properties to react and interact with each other? Why couldn't these things be dormant, useless flying objects that never interacted? To be space, there must be NO space. To exist, there must be death. If life lasted forever, would we truly BE ALIVE? If never died, by any means, would we try to accomplish or even live? You'd never retire, never need healthcare.

2. Even if chimps could randomly type consistently all the time, to the end of time, by the time they competed VOLUME A of the Encyclopedia, they go back to typing gibberish and it would be eons again before the B VOLUME was done. Meaning, even if some lucky event happened in space, its unlucky the next event occurred that continued to our existence. That is much more farfetched than believing we came from something like God, or space, Or Light, Or Beings.

A-Unit
Thanks for that link, I was looking for a book like that, i'm going to order it soon.

It's this book I assume?: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...33/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/104-9083911-9443166

And thanks for your insights especially on point 1, I also wonder lately what is behind the universe; I don't think a human will ever be able to fully comprehend. Maybe it's a big wall like the truman show lol :)

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wrong Book

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0679723005/qid=1104434115/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7942841-3233725?v=glance&s=books

This is the book. By Alan Watts.

It started out confusing, but once he pointed out concepts, they began to tie together. I can't place the theme yet, but you realize that he breaks apart the social mind and the ego. He breaks apart all the social norms of identity, and destorys how we construct the universe to be so logical, and w/out some higher being. He doesn't say WHAT being, just that something more than our conceptualization can bear.

For instance, he talks about music. How music is not static, but that sound is a combination of peaks and troughs, how light is a combination of light and dark, how life is a portion of death and life. To exist, is to die. To love, is to be without love. One cannot exist without the opposite.

Hopefully u got the link to the right book.

A-Unit

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I got it now.

That other "the book" I linked was actually a version of the bible.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's basically SoSuave method in an ebook, with a heavy emphasis on C&F. My friend bought it and told me exactly what it had in it.