“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is David D, Running out of fuel?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I have subscribed to David Deangelo's emails, It seems like he is adressing the same issue over and over and over again, with the same advice to everyone

"Why women leave men"

"Why nice guys dont haver a chance"

"why women love jerks"

"Can I win my woman back?"

do you guys think this is getting kind of tiring? we know his mantra, Dont be a pushover, be c/f, dont be a wuss, why nice guys fail.

I have been reading his newsletters for about a year now, he seems like he has abandoned people that have learned his stuff, and just focusing in on new people to throw money his way.

anyone else?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I saved all of his emails somewhere and I'm collecting a fresh batch (ran out of space in my email "box") -- what I've noticed is that he's rehashing old emails.

He should be getting lots of emails, so the only conclusion I can come up with is that he's not finding a common theme in them all. Or maybe your right. Either way, you know to use C&F in conversations, so there you go -- you don't need new emails to re-enforce that. If you need ideas or lines, use these forums (and run a search).
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
i know whatcha mean, ManOMan. his concepts are the same, and he basically just re-teaches them. i don't mind it, though. each time i read the new re-phrased methods of attraction from his newsletters, it helps me believe and understand it better. it's just like review for us.

you guys hear about the new DYD - MASTERY dvd/cd series coming out? it's suposed to be GODLY! (i've read a review).
 

Anasthaesium

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
babeland
false mails for D.D

yeah MANoMAN i know what you are sayng..i hv bn reading em for a year now...but somehow they lack the insight they had before..maybe since we are learning all of those concepts we are beginning to lose interset in the already known stuff of his...but neway some guy even claims that he makes up his own mails :-0
 
Top