Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is David D, Running out of fuel?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have subscribed to David Deangelo's emails, It seems like he is adressing the same issue over and over and over again, with the same advice to everyone

"Why women leave men"

"Why nice guys dont haver a chance"

"why women love jerks"

"Can I win my woman back?"

do you guys think this is getting kind of tiring? we know his mantra, Dont be a pushover, be c/f, dont be a wuss, why nice guys fail.

I have been reading his newsletters for about a year now, he seems like he has abandoned people that have learned his stuff, and just focusing in on new people to throw money his way.

anyone else?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saved all of his emails somewhere and I'm collecting a fresh batch (ran out of space in my email "box") -- what I've noticed is that he's rehashing old emails.

He should be getting lots of emails, so the only conclusion I can come up with is that he's not finding a common theme in them all. Or maybe your right. Either way, you know to use C&F in conversations, so there you go -- you don't need new emails to re-enforce that. If you need ideas or lines, use these forums (and run a search).

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know whatcha mean, ManOMan. his concepts are the same, and he basically just re-teaches them. i don't mind it, though. each time i read the new re-phrased methods of attraction from his newsletters, it helps me believe and understand it better. it's just like review for us.

you guys hear about the new DYD - MASTERY dvd/cd series coming out? it's suposed to be GODLY! (i've read a review).

Anasthaesium

Don Juan
Reaction score
false mails for D.D

yeah MANoMAN i know what you are sayng..i hv bn reading em for a year now...but somehow they lack the insight they had before..maybe since we are learning all of those concepts we are beginning to lose interset in the already known stuff of his...but neway some guy even claims that he makes up his own mails :-0