Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Covert Dread sustainable in a relationship?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dread game or any superficial game for that matter, just to keep women on their toes = manipulation

Purposely manipulating women won't work in the long run.

Yes it will work to some extent but it also puts a man at a great disadvantage.

A disadvantage because the more you do it the more you become it and that's not leadership of empowerment - you don't inspire, you don't make those around you greater, you don't cultivate true friendship, you don't generate admiration, etc.

There are many kinds of leaders, some uses their status or through pulling rank, some through popularity - even when it's wrong, some through coercion, some by conning and etc.

Which one do you want to be?

Once you've taken on dread game, it changes the way you think and that will affect how you do things in real life, it's not just limited to women but towards how you basically manage or interact with people around you.

If you find that you need dread game to keep women in check then I most definitely know you lack many attributes to inspire women to be greater, to feel empowered by ur physical, mental and spiritual strengths.

In the end, you should ask urself how can a women truly admire a man who uses manipulation tactics since its primarily a feminine tactic ?

And without admiration there can be no true respect, and without respect there can be no feminine love towards the masculine presence.
It depends on how the relationship started. If it started with her admiring you, then you don't have to manage anything. You just have to maintain your masculinity and purpose. But once you lose your masculine purpose, she will start to lose admiration for you and no amount of dread game is going to fool her into thinking you are still this great man she fell for.

This is why your purpose should always be first. It is the constant in your life. Your romantic relationship is more like a scenic backdrop. It is HER purpose in life. Her purpose is to seek a relationship with a great man.

Now, if you start off the relationship with dread game, it will never end. And once you've decided to say "Fvck it, I'm just going to be myself," she will feel like you've somehow "changed."

So always be on your masculine purpose in life. Come as you are. And give women a take it or leave it attitude. This way, there is no need to keep up any facade. And the only way a woman who already admires you can lose her admiration is if you were to give up on yourself.

Now, if a woman needs to know that you can get other women, than that is just surface level attraction. It's not admiration. A lot of women are addicted to this feeling of attraction. But there is no depth to it. They go from one attractive guy to the next. Every month they are talking about a different "attractive" guy they met. It is a revolving door.

In a true relationship, a woman admires the man for his character. Of course, she would need character herself for her to even recognize it. And as long as he maintains his character, there will be no lost of admiration.

However, there is no guarantee that the relationship won't end even if he remains solid throughout the relationship. There are no guarantees in life period. But just because it's over with a woman does not mean she no longer admires/loves you as a man. Sometimes the relationship takes its course and both parties desire to go their separate ways.

This is why I don't believe in relationship management. I am me. All the time. And I am going to stay true to myself regardless of what happens. Whatever happens to the relationship happens. I'm not going to try to save it. Because real love lets go and holds dear. If she feels the need to go elsewhere, I will give her my blessings and promote someone else from the stable. In fact, I encourage her to go out and explore life. The irony is the more you let women go, the more they are likely to want to stay.

The greatest lover is not the guy who creates the most needy women. He's the guy who left every woman better than when he found them.
I’m glad to be learning from you two. My thoughts exactly, specifically Spaz’s comments on it being manipulation, and stormrider’s viewpoint on the constant expression of true self and improving the women a man encounters, both in his plates and the women he meets/has sex with on a daily basis.

Game (it isn’t game, but I don’t know of another word to describe it conceptually within the contexts outline above by Spaz and stormrider. It’s more like a state of mind and beingness, and not a technique) is otherwise nothing more than manipulation and covert maneuver, neither of which are necessary to have women in your life, and is actually poisonous to both you and the woman. The more I’ve learned, the more I’ve noticed that game is a stupid fvckin concept when women will naturally gravitate toward your masculinity, vision and leadership anyway. There isn’t even a need to game them when you’re truly in your natural masculine state.

In this state, a man puts her back into her natural feminine submissiveness and nature, and none of it was achieved by game, but rather by who and what he has made himself into. Game was created to hold on to women, but it doesn’t matter if she stays or goes. I create my own value, anyway, so why would I need to worry about whether or not one woman wants to be with me or not when I draw no value or validation from her, anyway?

Last edited: