"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

is confidence really all you need?

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I've read up on alot of stuff that has been posted in these forums and obviously confidence the #1 thing. Looks must count for something, no? I mean I always believed that mutual attraction is necessary for something to work out. I know that, personally, I wouldnt care how confident some girl is when she approaches me if I dont find her attractive nothin is gonna happen.

Its hard for me to feel confident when I really dont think highly of myself in the appearance department. I am 6'0" and only 150 lbs and I have a big nose and I know chicks dont like it. Ive been with some cute girls before so I know its not impossible, but one has to admit it does cut your chances down quite a bit.

What does everyone else think?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
ok, funny thing

I have a friend..from croatia..wicked guy. But thats besides the point.

He has a HUGE nose, is probbaly 5'11, around 135-140lbs..but is the snarkiest, most "no-shame" I dont give a **** kind of guy out there.

Hes not hideous, but hes not your typical "looker" either..he pulls it off because he's so comfortable with himself..

Let me tell you something..He pulls more girls than youd care to know.

If anything, listen to my story.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
With women it's not just about the looks. Looks may get you looked at but if you don't have that aura of confidence and presence...you will not get your foot in the door.

I've seen an Ugly buck-toothed Mack pull vanilla women and turn them out, to where they end up giving him money and ****...This man's comment through his bucked teeth to me was "I don't fawk unless I get paid"

I think the Double Your Dating guy talks about how attraction isn't a choice in his material. He explains how attraction for women isn't about the looks.

And I've seen this guys photo...and I guess he is 100% correct...he too has quite a snozzer...as do I.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Yeah confidence is good. Would you want to hang around a girl that is always depressed/doesn't seem fun to hang out? Nope, you want to hang out with a girl that's all action and smiles right? There you go.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah jbbrain, I got a friend kind of like that...

Hes 27, and from Portugal. hes about 5'9" but hes got a beer belly on him, he looks like hes having a baby!!! But hes slept with over 60 something girls (this is the pimp friend I was talking about) what does he have...confidence...this kid will go up to any girl you point out without second guessing....He just dont give a sh*t.

Now hes got a close friend who is this good lookin Italian guy, muscular, ripped to the bone, got it all...but hes shy. Hes only slept with 20 somethin girls. Yeah thats still good, but if you seen these two together and you went just by looks, you would think the Italian kid has gotten with more...but he hasnt because he is shy...He kind of relies on his looks to attract them, which it has worked, but my other friend with the confidence is way up there on the score list....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
yeah my supervisor at work is the same way, he is this short little guy from Ecuador but he gets so much ass its not even funny. Whenever girls come in to work I can see him go to work and girls love him. He always tries to "show me the ropes" or so he says but it seems like everything he says would never work even tho he has probably had sex with at least 80 girls in the last 10 years.

I guess its only a matter of time before I get my confidence built up a bit. Most of my buddies dont understand how I can talk to girls like its my job yet dont get much ass. Talkin to girls was never really the hard part, its gettin them to "want" me that I always have a hard time doin, its like they talk to me cuz I am cool but god forbid I wanted to hook up
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
With women it's not just about the looks. Looks may get you looked at but if you don't have that aura of confidence and presence...you will not get your foot in the door.

I've seen an Ugly buck-toothed Mack pull vanilla women and turn them out, to where they end up giving him money and ****...This man's comment through his bucked teeth to me was "I don't fawk unless I get paid"

I think the Double Your Dating guy talks about how attraction isn't a choice in his material. He explains how attraction for women isn't about the looks.

And I've seen this guys photo...and I guess he is 100% correct...he too has quite a snozzer...as do I.
I don't recall telling you I was ever buck toothed Playa.. :)
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I agree confidence is a intoxicating trait to women. Looks are definitely important but if you can't match it with confidence then it won't matter at all. Good looking guys with no game will get to lay chicks simply because they're attractive, but they won't be able to keep 'em.

Now when your good looking and confident, your pretty much set, you'll get any girl you want....:D



PIMP
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Confidence is important, very important.... but you can't talk the talk, unless you walk the walk.. and again, confidence has something to do with 'the walk' too.

What I mean is.... you can talk the talk, but make sure you've walked hella lot before talking about it. :p
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Now when your good looking and confident, your pretty much set, you'll get any girl you want....:D
Confidence can help you negotiate looks in some scenarios but to be that god, havin both in abundance will take you places... just so happens tho that a lot of good lookin guys will fall back on their looks alone givin the ugly dude who strives to improve his game on the daily, gets that ass...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
What's the most important feature of a girl to a guy? It's one of several things - ass, face, chest, legs, stomach, or (lastly?) personality.

I was talking to a girl I'm partying with this weekend. You know what the most important things in a guy are to her? Shoes, clothes, personality, face. In that order. Swear to God. SHOES.

Women don't think logically, mate.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Porky
What's the most important feature of a girl to a guy? It's one of several things - ass, face, chest, legs, stomach, or (lastly?) personality.

I was talking to a girl I'm partying with this weekend. You know what the most important things in a guy are to her? Shoes, clothes, personality, face. In that order. Swear to God. SHOES.

Women don't think logically, mate.
You know what? Put it in her butt, and we'll see where SHOES is then. ;)
 

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
even so, shoes and clothes are still a shallow way to judge people but we all do it anyways. The shallow stuff is what sparks the relationship but who you are keeps the flame strong, thats what I always say. I dont get many girls but when I do I can keep them for as long as I want. My friends on the other hand need to find new ones every other weekend sometimes.

Quality > Quantity
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i actually disagree, i feel a nose is the most important feature that adds or subtracts to your attractiveness

look at tom cruise. i bet if he had a smaller or different shaped nose, he would NOT be as handsome as most chicks claim him to be

Me and my bro look alike as many ppl have said, but the only differnce is that my nose is better looking than his. thus making me better looking than my bro
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Its all proportions...

There's the kinda ideal that is portrayed in the magazines that a few people possess, but if you've got a big nose as long as that is balanced out with strong cheekbones and a strong chin then its cool... the problems come in when you've got no chin, no cheekbones AND a big nose
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Its all proportions...

There's the kinda ideal that is portrayed in the magazines that a few people possess, but if you've got a big nose as long as that is balanced out with strong cheekbones and a strong chin then its cool... the problems come in when you've got no chin, no cheekbones AND a big nose
good thing you pointed that out as each physical feature of the face benefits the other. it just has to be balanced out you could say
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Confidence can help you negotiate looks in some scenarios but to be that god, havin both in abundance will take you places... just so happens tho that a lot of good lookin guys will fall back on their looks alone givin the ugly dude who strives to improve his game on the daily, gets that ass...

Its a good feeling to have both....:D



PIMP
 
Top