Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is attraction the same everywhere?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading some posts about emo kids and I noticed how different US is from Europe. Here in Italy, emo kids are perceived as outcasts and are considered uncool and undesired. They usually have their own crowds and people don't even bother to make fun of them. I actually feel sorry for them, because they look all sad and stuff. I'd never worry about one of them AMOGing me or stealing my girlfriend, it just sounds ridicolous.
Instead, in America, they are looked at as cool people, unusual but really sexy.

Over here, guys who "get it" are either the ones that are confident, athletic and at least decent-looking (basically, the guy next-door) or the ones that are either tall and muscular or good-looking and dress really pricey clothes.

In the USA, people who seem to get it (at least by reading posts on the internet) are skaters and emo kids, who we perceive as losers and outcasts.

Thus, do you think attraction follows the same "rules" everywhere?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emo kids arent cool anywhere. Yes its different in most places because cultures are different.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you understand attraction at in it's essence, you will realize that it is the same everywhere. Cultures, are different 'scenes' (I hate using that term) are different, hell... cities and towns in one state (or in your case country) are different. But attraction is an intangible object like love, and oxygen, and because of that it is the same everywhere.

Anyone can attract anyone... period. Now, with some of those things I mentioned above (and numerous other things) may decrease or increase your chances of attracting someone (since like tend to stick with like) but it's not impossible.

So like I said in the thread you mentioned... if you can't get the girls you want, it's not because of what society thinks is cool, or what isn't cool or anything else you want to blame it on. The problem lies with you.

AS

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are also 'filters' (for example, in conservative countries) that screens through your attraction.. for example, a typical girl in south korea doesn't like to be seen smoking cigarettes in public because the such is the image of an "improper girl" by the elders..however, i've seen the same girl let go of her inhibition when she's outside the country..she smokes without any care when we were in Australia..

What i mean is..sometimes if your attraction doesn't work on a certain girl, it's not because she's not attracted to you..rather, it's because the circumstance at that time didn't allow her to... she was probably under some kind of cultural/societal/peer pressure that caused her to reject your attraction... it's better to approach her in an environment where there are the least 'filters'

in chinese, they call it "Lure the tiger out of the mountain"

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's all different.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah why i've never had a girl stolen by an emo kid...at least like stolen to the point where he actually kissed her or did more than any gay guy would do with her. theyre always just the pathetic kid who has the crush on your girlfriend and has her number one in his little myspace top 8 and **** but she doesnt really like him a whole lot. theyre fun to punch.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction and being attractive is 2 different things. Attractiveness differs by culture and customs. (Some places girls like the emo looks and some other place may like the rocker, rapper, surfer, clubber, etc) Now Attraction is the same everywhere, because thats what really gets you to fuvk the girls.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, light c&f and humour never goes far wrong ANYWHERE you go.

But attractiveness is different.