Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Anyone Actually Meeting Any New Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing a girl (more or less) exclusively for well over six months. She's a great girl in many respects, very pretty, great body, sweet and submissive. But, hanging out with her for long stretches is not really in the cards: she is very, very boring and her idiotic sh-tlib politics is becoming almost unbearable.

She insists on wearing her stupid face diaper everywhere in public and she's completely consumed with left wing media.

The only reason I'm hanging on to this one is because meeting new women has become nearly impossible. The bars are "enforcing" social distancing, and even if they weren't, women are becoming very, very timid overall about meeting new people.

I don't really give a sh-t about what's going on in people's headspaces as 90-95% of people are absolute f-cking morons, but I'm told that people are becoming more and more afraid of this non-existent "virus" and there seems to be little opposition or movement in the opposite direction.

I met a few girls early on in during this fake crisis but those didn't work out. What strategies are you all using? The public spaces outdoors have fewer and fewer people out and when they are out, they're generally of the zombie apocalypse variety.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
please go to the corona section of your local hospital without a mask, I hear a lot of the nurses there are single and ready to mingle
I will even pay for your uber ride
you need to hang out there for 15 minutes minimum, walk around all the coughing patients but it needs to be without a mask

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not meeting any new women.

Oh.... and Covid-19 is real, highly contagious, if you have a significant pre-exiting condition can be deadly. And before you think it's not a problem for a young healthy person, it causes permanent lung damage. If people had taking this fvcking virus seriously 4 months ago we would be mostly through this by now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're best served to stay the course and extend the relationship with the current woman, so long as she is thin/fit and the sex is regular. The grass is not greener on the other side. The swipe apps are a bad proposition. Avoiding a platform that emphasizes interactions behind electronic screens is always a losing proposition. You want to reduce how electronic screens factor into relationship development. Bar closures don't help the cause. The environment with masks at the grocery store isn't conducive to meeting new women. The best option for meeting new women is doing it outdoors where people aren't wearing masks as much.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you do this to yourself. Your telling us you have no options or standards. Putting up with a feminist shyt lib politics for puzzy. Its pethetic.
Stand on your feet.

I will NEVER stay with a woman just to have puzz and to afraid to go without and persue other adventures. Some of these posts reek of neediness
That seems to be a thing here, hanging onto a plate because of fear of being alone. I don't get it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should send her a video of Alex Jones talking about goblins and she'll soon stop wanting to hang out so much. Alternatively, just reply to every comment she makes with "you can't stump the Trump".

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess not many girls will date a guy who is so stupid that he thinks Covid-19 does not exist.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son had it and he said it was a head cold. No after effects
It all depends on the individual and how you live your life. I have a niece who got this back in early April, she is in HS and has a few scholarship prospects for Cross County track, she is a great athlete... Well after she recovered, they discovered some scaring on her lungs, and since then has not been able to run like she did once before. If she wasn't an athlete where 30 seconds in a 5 mile run is the difference between competing in college and not... well she might not have even noticed it.

Everyone's immune system is different, some people create anti-bodies quickly and the long term debilitating effects are minimum. Some end up on ventilators and will pay $75,000 for treatment. But if your point is that most people will not be significantly limited by this then you are correct. My point is that if we had just taken this seriously from the beginning then all this freaking panic would have been avoided. Instead we have turned a health crisis into a political crisis with one side called Covid-19 the "China Virus" and the other calling it the "Trump Virus".

The bottom line is that all throughout human history we have suffered though countless pandemics... this is NOTHING new, heck the Native American population was virtually wiped out by small pox, and Europe lost 1/3 of it's population the the Black Death. We've had a number pandemics just in our nation's history, and yet we still do nothing to prepare for this possibility.

This is a highly contagious air-born virus, we have no way to effectively and accurately test for this because we do not have an infrastructure in place to deal with this, no way to vaccinate people for this. We have no plan... I do hope we have learned our lesson, because if we had a plan... and confident leadership at all levels, then we would not be in the position right now. This will not be the last time something like this happens.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my friend, Mick

Look at this. Covid-19 might not be a concern to you, but it’s a concern to others.

My friends and I still meeting women, where ? Parks. I live in NYC and majority of my weekends used to be in SoHo or somewhere in Midtown, clubbing, barhopping, xyz. Since this pandemic we had to renovate our gaming field, and clubbing turned into parks, lots of parks.

My experience is this, Once a woman feels comfortable in your presence, she will lower her mask or remove it completely (At least for the women here in NYC).

And as for that girl, she gotta go. Take a look around the forums my friend, apply what you’re readding. <— Thats the only way you’re gonna be better person to a DJ.

-Yung

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not going to disappear after the election unless Biden wins and has a magic cure to inject into the water systems. Although it has become a political football in the US, the fact remains that it is affecting the entire world. Vietnam has something like 300 cases and ZERO deaths. Why? They all masked up and did so when they had hints that this was something bad. A virus doesn't have an agenda, except to replicate and it will, given the chance. I chuckle everytime that I hear of someone who says that this virus is fake ends up on the news when admitted to the hospital.
Edited to add this from today:

As far as meeting new women during this, its nearly impossible. If they are against masks, personally I wouldn't risk it anyway. Its like going rawdog with a woman with a free pass to the C*ck Carousel, but this doesn't even require physical contact. The OP should be happy that his girl has common sense.

Last edited:

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
please go to the corona section of your local hospital without a mask, I hear a lot of the nurses there are single and ready to mingle
I will even pay for your uber ride
you need to hang out there for 15 minutes minimum, walk around all the coughing patients but it needs to be without a mask
This is a highly contagious air-born virus...

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a severe drop-off in attention on at least one OLD site. It came after I'd messaged back n' forth with one (they all must message me first) no so attractive (fat "Christian) penguin-looking girl. I just flattered myself which upset her or she told me not to think so much more of myself that I wrote and whala we never spoke again, but for some reason she deletes her profile and now I get no more likes/messages as before I was getting. I suspect the "Tribe" owns this site too.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the nightlife has been a disaster, I see many tables outside bars and restaurants with small girl groups but no dudes. There are some mixed here and there but not many at all. What I have been seeing though is a guy and girl on what appears to be day dates which they probably meet on Tinder or similar app like Bumble etc. The guys faces while the girl yaps away is like "I dont want to hear about your story, I just want to bust this nut" lol

If you think about it, this is the perfect environment for Women who like to use guys for their attention/companionship without sex. They meet up so she's not stuck at home board or have some playful flirting fun on dates but it never goes further than that. The perfect excuse is "It's not safe to have sex right now".

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my friend, Mick

Look at this. Covid-19 might not be a concern to you, but it’s a concern to others.

My friends and I still meeting women, where ? Parks. I live in NYC and majority of my weekends used to be in SoHo or somewhere in Midtown, clubbing, barhopping, xyz. Since this pandemic we had to renovate our gaming field, and clubbing turned into parks, lots of parks.

My experience is this, Once a woman feels comfortable in your presence, she will lower her mask or remove it completely (At least for the women here in NYC).

And as for that girl, she gotta go. Take a look around the forums my friend, apply what you’re readding. <— Thats the only way you’re gonna be better person to a DJ.

-Yung
Dude, Yes Ive noticed a lot of Women hanging out at Parks. Madison Square Park, Washington Square Park, Central Park etc...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the nightlife has been a disaster, I see many tables outside bars and restaurants with small girl groups but no dudes. There are some mixed here and there but not many at all. What I have been seeing though is a guy and girl on what appears to be day dates which they probably meet on Tinder or similar app like Bumble etc. The guys faces while the girl yaps away is like "I dont want to hear about your story, I just want to bust this nut" lol

If you think about it, this is the perfect environment for Women who like to use guys for their attention/companionship without sex. They meet up so she's not stuck at home board or have some playful flirting fun on dates but it never goes further than that. The perfect excuse is "It's not safe to have sex right now".
Even before the pandemic, most app sourced dates involves a thirsty guy looking to bust a nut and some post epiphany carousel rider chick with usually too high of expectations. That's why app sourced dates usually don't amount to anything. Very few second dates.

Good point on how the current environment even more favors women than pre-pandemic late 2010s. It's better to sit at home and do nothing than go on those types of dates.

Parks and outdoor venues are basically all that is possible right now. This favors cities with comfortable climates. San Diego, even its well known bad ratios, has great year round weather and is ideal for outdoor pickup. To a lesser extent, you can put Metro Los Angeles in that category. Outdoor pickup in Las Vegas, Phoenix, and the big Texas cities are more difficult with the heat. New York City has better weather than the cities mentioned in the previous sentence.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing a girl (more or less) exclusively for well over six months. She's a great girl in many respects, very pretty, great body, sweet and submissive. But, hanging out with her for long stretches is not really in the cards: she is very, very boring and her idiotic sh-tlib politics is becoming almost unbearable.

She insists on wearing her stupid face diaper everywhere in public and she's completely consumed with left wing media.

The only reason I'm hanging on to this one is because meeting new women has become nearly impossible. The bars are "enforcing" social distancing, and even if they weren't, women are becoming very, very timid overall about meeting new people.

I don't really give a sh-t about what's going on in people's headspaces as 90-95% of people are absolute f-cking morons, but I'm told that people are becoming more and more afraid of this non-existent "virus" and there seems to be little opposition or movement in the opposite direction.

I met a few girls early on in during this fake crisis but those didn't work out. What strategies are you all using? The public spaces outdoors have fewer and fewer people out and when they are out, they're generally of the zombie apocalypse variety.
You should learn to tell her to shut up about her politics and tell her you don't want to hear about it. If she wants to be around you and is truly submissive, she will learn to keep her mouth shut. This is something you're going to have to learn to do no matter what, so you might as well now that you have nothing to lose.

Women are all about conforming and fitting in. You can't expect them to act like men.

If you can make a woman attracted to you, she'll make the time to hang out with you and ignore the stupid rona virus rules.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vietnam has something like 300 cases and ZERO deaths. Why? They all masked up and did so when they had hints that this was something bad.
Vietnam is also a broke ass country with no ability to do any sort of mass testing like we can here in the US. And even if they did, most people would be too poor to afford to get tested. Bad comparison.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vietnam is also a broke ass country with no ability to do any sort of mass testing like we can here in the US. And even if they did, most people would be too poor to afford to get tested. Bad comparison.
Coronavirus doesn't exist.

Coronavirus testing therefore is invalid.

Masks don't work.

Masks aren't necessary to protect from non existent "viruses."

Status
Not open for further replies.