Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is ANY dating coach actually effective?

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the biggest critique of Rollo Tomassi. He's been married to the same woman since 1996, which is now 25+ years. He probably started dating her around 1993-1994, which means ~30 years in the same LTR.
When I’m in a relationship I find myself having to win her over and over again. In a constant state of crisis to reach my next highest self.

A relationship is not an opportunity to “relax” and let yourself go. That’s how you get dumped. A relationship is a microscope that zooms into all your strengths and weaknesses. You are literally being observed with a microscope.

So I have a lot of respect for men in Relationships with quality women. They prove day in and day out they are the MAN.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a dating coach does not tell you that you have to work on your finances, social life, and fitness, he’s not worth anything. And you don’t need a dating coach to tell you this.

Your ancestors survived millions of years without dating coaches, at the end of the day, it’s about how much of a survivor you are.

And a true survivor does not pay for a dating coach.

If you are soft, then that’s your problem, not a lack of theories and tactics.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a dating coach does not tell you that you have to work on your finances, social life, and fitness, he’s not worth anything. And you don’t need a dating coach to tell you this.

Your ancestors survived millions of years without dating coaches, at the end of the day, it’s about how much of a survivor you are.

And a true survivor does not pay for a dating coach.

If you are soft, then that’s your problem, not a lack of theories and tactics.
right on bro