Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is an NFL starting QB ever out of the league of a chick?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I guess the same could be said of the starting QB at a university being out of the league of a cheerleader (which seems to be apply to this case as well.)

http://www.big10tens.com/ahole-face-stafford-and-kelly-hall/
He could have pulled that even if he wasn't an NFL QB. Matthew Stafford is from the Highland Park area of Dallas. Same goes for Clayton Kershaw; he and Stafford went to high school together. Their neighbors include Mark Cuban, George W. Bush, Tom Hicks, Ross Perot Jr and Dirk Nowitzki. Their families are loaded.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled hotter chicks than her. Really I'm rarely impressed with any athlete/rapper with a hot chick. I feel like that with that much status they should have legit threesome relationships...something difficult. Anybody can get one hot chick. What else does she have going on?

Edit: I only looked at the first couple photos. She looked hotter near the bottom, but if those are fake boobs she was average before. I guess I was kinda harsh but I like curvier women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matthew Stafford is an NFL quarterback, so he better have a smoking hot girlfriend. I get it. Looking at this guy (and considering he sucks at the sport he plays) makes you wonder why this babe, Kelly Hall, stuck around. Well, by the looks of things, he bought her a couple boobs with that signing bonus.
Sheer player hate from whoever wrote this. Criticizing his looks, and saying he sucks at football. Bet this guy has fun jerking off to those photos while Stafford's living his dream in the NFL.

And no I am not a Lions fan.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NFL quarterbacks are as vulnerable emotionally as any one of us. All it takes is for one female - doesn't necessarily have to be an hb10 - with the right charisma, the right sense of timing, and the right wordplay to secure the interest of any man regardless of his status.

I've been with women for whom I was overqualified, and I can say that without a shred of ego. My friends weren't impressed, neither was my family, but I maintained the relationship because they had "it."

Don't ask me to explain what "it" is, because I haven't figured it out yet...and even if did, it'd be too complicated to type out.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if I was an NFL QB I would have a supermodel wife to have my children and a previous supermodel baby mama to help carry on my superior genetics. But thats just me... and Tom Brady:cry:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Sheer player hate from whoever wrote this. Criticizing his looks, and saying he sucks at football. Bet this guy has fun jerking off to those photos while Stafford's living his dream in the NFL.
Agreed, Stafford's not a bad quarterback. He's not great, but he doesn't suck either.

Starting NFL quarterback is probably about as high status as a guy can get. The problem with a guy in his position is if he gets married, he stands to lose a ton of money if it ends in divorce. The more you have, the more you have to lose.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AmIAFC said:
NFL quarterbacks are as vulnerable emotionally as any one of us. All it takes is for one female - doesn't necessarily have to be an hb10 - with the right charisma, the right sense of timing, and the right wordplay to secure the interest of any man regardless of his status.

I've been with women for whom I was overqualified, and I can say that without a shred of ego. My friends weren't impressed, neither was my family, but I maintained the relationship because they had "it."

Don't ask me to explain what "it" is, because I haven't figured it out yet...and even if did, it'd be too complicated to type out.
"It" must be GAME ... or the ability to give one hell of a blôwjob. :woo:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AmIAFC said:

You have "it", the X-Factor. Simon Cowell would be proud.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Agreed, Stafford's not a bad quarterback. He's not great, but he doesn't suck either.
And even if Stafford sucked...or if it were Brady Quinn or TJ Rubley or someone - what's the difference, right? A guy pulling a hot chick is a guy pulling a hot chick. I've seen guys with a lot less than Stafford doing well in the female department. Women will overlook dumb, ugly, even incompetent. When a critic starts ripping someone with a babe on his arm, it says a lot.

Heck, I'm the opposite. I get disappointed when I see a guy who has it all but still CAN'T get any p*ssy...or tied himself down to some horrible harridan.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.