Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is an actress "raped" if the director improvises a sex scene (but no actual penile contact)?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
Evidently, the actress in "Last Tango in Paris" felt victimized because the director had improvised the sex scene into anal rape - and a movie critic made a little joke about it when commenting about the recent death of the director:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/...vid-edelstein-following-rape-joke-1203038218/

NPR’s “Fresh Air” program has ended its association with David Edelstein following the film critic’s controversial joke about the “Last Tango in Paris” rape scene in the wake of director Bernardo Bertolucci’s death.

In a Facebook post, Edelstein posted an image of the rape scene with the caption, “Even grief is better with butter,” referencing Marlon Brando’s character use of butter as a lubricant. Many, including actress Martha Plimpton, demanded that Edelstein be fired.

“All day I’ve avoided noting [Bertolucci’s] death precisely because of this moment in which a sexual assault of an actress was intentionally captured on film. And this a–hole makes it into this joke,” Plimpton wrote.
“Fresh Air,” which is produced by WHYY in Philadelphia, issued a statement on Tuesday, saying the post was “offensive and unacceptable,” particularly given actress Maria Schneider’s claim that she wasn’t told about the simulated sex scene beforehand and it caused her to “cry real tears.” Schneider died in 2011 at age 58.
my opinion: First they went for the partners of the women who felt badly after sex, but I didn't speak out because a woman had never done this to me. Next they went after the movie director who wanted the actress to be in a simulated sex scene, but I didn't speak out because I am not a director. Next, they went after the movie critic, but I didn't speak out because I am not a movie critic ... :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
its better you ask who is complaining about the thing? first no one caresa bout her and even know who she is, so ita a good free make myself be know, and second attacking someone who is dead who can't defend himself is pretty easy, and the family will not go after because it would or give her some extra claims, and like I said she is so unimportant who they don't even who is she and what she is saying.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Do you lie awake at night to come up with this troll crap?

thank you. take this sjw bullsht to the liberal phagosphere
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
thank you. take this sjw bullsht to the liberal phagosphere
I enjoy a lot of the articles MatureDJ links to. He's not agreeing with it, he's posting it to show that this kind of viewpoint exists.
You have to understand your enemy if you are going to defeat it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
I enjoy a lot of the articles MatureDJ links to. He's not agreeing with it, he's posting it to show that this kind of viewpoint exists.
You have to understand your enemy if you are going to defeat it.
Thank you, Captain.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I enjoy a lot of the articles MatureDJ links to. He's not agreeing with it, he's posting it to show that this kind of viewpoint exists.
You have to understand your enemy if you are going to defeat it.
dont forget to re up your subscription to cosmo. we know this exists its called mental illness and i think this forum had its fill
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
It's really amazing how some people fail to understand the most obvious posts, I wondered what kind of people get burned by drinking hot cofee too soon then sue the bar for that but now I got my answer.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Rape is when a woman makes up false accusations when thry can't get the ring.
 
Top