"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is a man lying about his wealth, and getting a woman to sex him because of it, a form of rape?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
i have no words but usa is so twisted.
Most of the laws in place for alimony and divorce and family court in general was created at a time when women didn't have the option to support themselves with a real career. This whole idea that women were oppressed is a false premise on which feminism is based on m acting like women were victimized and. Victims of men. This is why it's so twisted. But we need to make it so women are in their own at the mercy of the world and people around them. If we made it so women had it as hard as men did women would NOT want equality at all. But instead we accommodate them not only via laws but now like corporations and especially in stem give women litteral privelege over men. This is going to cause societal collapsed. On top of this men and boys are still being lied to, and especially children are being taught masculinity is bad. Feminism is inherently evil and feminism will never get better. It'll never happen. Feminism is one big sh1t test and it's ruined our society.

Whats going to end up happening is most of the naturally masculine men are going to end up poor, in prison, homeless, and angry. They will have to make even more laws against men and larger prisons.

I don't think democracy will ever allow for things to get better or more fair. The media is one of the largest perpetrators of hate disguised as justice.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
I must have missed the part where one’s wealth has to do with sex.

I don’t lie about things, but everyone is guilty of embellishment.

Good grief where did things go so wrong.

But your honor he said he was a Duke so I had sex with him.

Judge: alright then he’s guilty of rape.

At what point do we stop rewarding stupidity.

How many bogus rape cases are now going to occur because the girl didn’t like the guy or didn’t think he was wealthy enough.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
So when a woman takes off her push up bra, removes her fake boobs, removes her makeup and hair extensions can we claim she was fraudulent? ;)
funny thing I remeber a chines rich man married a cute chinese girl, then they had kids, fugly as hell, then he discover she did several plastic surgery, he sued her for faking, and he did won, only on china
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I must have missed the part where one’s wealth has to do with sex.

I don’t lie about things, but everyone is guilty of embellishment.

Good grief where did things go so wrong.

But your honor he said he was a Duke so I had sex with him.

Judge: alright then he’s guilty of rape.

At what point do we stop rewarding stupidity.

How many bogus rape cases are now going to occur because the girl didn’t like the guy or didn’t think he was wealthy enough.
later woman complain why men want sex robots lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I must have missed the part where one’s wealth has to do with sex.

I don’t lie about things, but everyone is guilty of embellishment.

Good grief where did things go so wrong.

But your honor he said he was a Duke so I had sex with him.

Judge: alright then he’s guilty of rape.

At what point do we stop rewarding stupidity.

How many bogus rape cases are now going to occur because the girl didn’t like the guy or didn’t think he was wealthy enough.
Because she was trying to gold dig and he wasted her time.

This is where i came up with the concept that when a woman lies about her sexual past is denying the man the ability to consent. This is worse than a man lying about his wealth to get laid, way worse.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
Is women using makeup to convince men they're attractive and worth pursuing false advertising?
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
1,466
USA is nuts lol.
I've lied massively in lots of my sets.
I can think of more than one occasion where the fact that I lied about my age and my job (which I do about 95% of the time) certainly helped me get laid. In some situations, the truth would have guaranteed that I didn't get laid. (a certain rich girl who made it clear she hates broke guys or guys with **** jobs, so I told I her I was a marketing director for a big company lol)
Weird to think that i'm a multiple rapist! haha
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top