Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a man being a "fatphobe" for not wanting to sex his girlfriend because she's fat?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not about a chick bein overweight its all about where her body carries her weight.
i like them whales with a lil tummy and a lot of hips and thighs and ass.

however , some girls look better slim and tone, they put on weight in all the wrong places when they get overweight.
Totally agree mate. I suspect a lot of the more attractive curvy girls have some muscle mass beneath the body fat, work their legs and ass, whereas some are mostly bodyfat and have more of a jellyfish consistency.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be frank with women on the very first date. Say something like “I see enough whales on Discovery channel and at Seaworld. I don’t want you to be another one”. This sets a tone. Shows them you’re serious and commands respect

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really into weights, diet etc. My now ex wife gradually got more into in after we met nearly 15 years ago. To the point she started writing plans for others, considered starting personal training/dietician business.

After we split she put on loads of weight and at one point she claimed I drove her to having a complex/disorder around her how she looked. She's now trying to lose all tge weight, says she's fed up/upset with the excess weight, but struggling to lose it... probably as she's not fully committed.

Find it interesting and if I'm honest pretty pathetic, the need to blame others for your own inability to control your life choices. Everyone has moments of weakness, but at least own it.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really into weights, diet etc. My now ex wife gradually got more into in after we met nearly 15 years ago. To the point she started writing plans for others, considered starting personal training/dietician business.

After we split she put on loads of weight and at one point she claimed I drove her to having a complex/disorder around her how she looked. She's now trying to lose all tge weight, says she's fed up/upset with the excess weight, but struggling to lose it... probably as she's not fully committed.

Find it interesting and if I'm honest pretty pathetic, the need to blame others for your own inability to control your life choices. Everyone has moments of weakness, but at least own it.
i agree , the thing here brother is some ppl dont gaf about their past, they tenaciously go after what they have in the present, idk if its genetic or not but some ppl are just born losers , born quitters, born weak
judging by your post you are not one of those...
you opted for improvement and solutions , my advice is keep getting on with it , i hope more of the new guys learn from this post.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
A woman that really loves a man will do anything to keep him.... this includes losing weight.
This is just simply not true. Nice little equations like this may sound logical or rational but don't take into account a myriad of other variants.

Love is simply not the great motivator to do anything for anyone. It simply doesn't work like that. It reeks of "if you loved me you would do it" emotional blackmail. the expectation is to a degree emotionally immature.

You can love someone........and simply be not in control of your emotions like anxiety and anger. Uncontrolled anxiety leads to compulsive behaviors and obsessions. To think that love would give the person the who is out of control emotionally the tools to unravel their emotional traps is naïve at best.

You can love someone.......but have limits on what you would be willing to do. Called boundaries.

You can love someone.....but feel it's for you both to let them go.

Women are not logical. They are often way out of control emotionally.

Note (for dummies): I'm not advocating that she gets fat in a relationship. I'm not a fat fan like some.

Oh and the penis never lies. You can't force that ****e.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just simply not true. Nice little equations like this may sound logical or rational but don't take into account a myriad of other variants.

Love is simply not the great motivator to do anything for anyone. It simply doesn't work like that. It reeks of "if you loved me you would do it" emotional blackmail. the expectation is to a degree emotionally immature.

You can love someone........and simply be not in control of your emotions like anxiety and anger. Uncontrolled anxiety leads to compulsive behaviors and obsessions. To think that love would give the person the who is out of control emotionally the tools to unravel their emotional traps is naïve at best.

You can love someone.......but have limits on what you would be willing to do. Called boundaries.

You can love someone.....but feel it's for you both to let them go.

Women are not logical. They are often way out of control emotionally.

Note (for dummies): I'm not advocating that she gets fat in a relationship. I'm not a fat fan like some.

Oh and the penis never lies. You can't force that ****e.
All answers to great questions are simple. The more complicated the explanation, the more likely it is erroneous. Anytime I share an opinion, always imagine that I have a disclaimer in front that says "What I am about to share does not fit in ALL situations." Sure there are women that are fat that have no control over it. And yes, there are some dudes that dig fat chicks.

Here is a simplistic fact (again... not ALL women): Women know that their looks is the most significant factor in attracting and keeping a man.... They might 'hope' and 'wish' it wasn't like this, by by and large they know it is true.

Here is another simplistic fact (again not ALL women): A chick's weight is something she has ABSOLUTE complete control over. All she has to do is discipline herself by metering what she puts in her body.... and spending a hour a day working out.

If you are with a chick that does not care about her looks, well you have a chick that either thinks she has you wrapped around her finger, or she is a 'loyal' chick that no longer loves you.... and she is trying to drive you off...

Jesus, I have seen so many freaking marriages where the woman has morphed into a fat nagging b1tch... what she is doing is punishing her man because he can't make her feel anything for him (again not ALL women). When the man FINALLY has had enough and leaves... well he is just a fvcking b@stard... and this will be her narrative which she will share with her friends on social media... which is what I am suspecting happened here.

This is a fallacy of the maturity of chances. Sure... it is possible you have a good chick that really loves you, but no matter how many times you go though pain, the formula does not change, and the chance you have a chick that isn't 'feeling it' is still the same. gambler fallacy.jpg

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her weight gain is not your fault. Women refuse to take accountability for their sloth.