Is a girl escalating quickly normal?

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Last week Thursday, I met this really cute girl while I was waiting in line at a parking office. We had a great conversation and she even gave me her phone number without me asking. I told her that if we ever get out of this line, we should hang out sometime and she said sure. I didn't text or call her all weekend because I left my phone at home while I traveled this weekend.

When I got back on Sunday, I saw two texts that came from her on Saturday. The first saying "hey". A few mins later she had texted "How are you? I just wanted to see your smile again :)" I didn't respond on Sunday because I was tired. On Monday she texted "...." and I replied. I didn't explain why I ignored her texts and just asked if she was up for grabbing dinner tomorrow and she said "How about I come over and cook you dinner and we could watch that movie I told you about?" I said "Sure."

I've rarely been in a situation where I didn't have to even use my own game. I literally had one friendly conversation with this girl and I had no intention of picking her up yet she already wants to cook dinner for me. I know how to bed her and all that but I'm curious. Do I keep up my nonchalant attitude or do I start putting some game into it?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LP700-4 said:
Do I keep up my nonchalant attitude or do I start putting some game into it?
Sounds like you may have a stage 5 clinger. I think you should act nonchalant whether you're trying to game her or not. Never make it appear like you're trying hard.

By the way that was a great move to dismiss her "..." message, most guys would have made the mistake of trying to explain themselves.

ScoundrelDays

Reaction score
I just met a girl like this. She ended up freaking herself out because she apparently fell for me too quickly. Now whether that's true or a bs excuse I don't really care just giving you a heads up.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about others on here, but if a woman escalates quickly with stuff like this, it usually means she just sees you as a friend. What we view as escalating, females view as being friendly...and they can afford to seem like they're escalating because there's nothing to lose if they think you're just a friend.

However, in OP's case, I think this might just be a massive clinger.

Reaction score
I don't know, man. She sounds like a clinger. Tread lightly. I recommend getting all the sex out of her that you can because clingers will literally beg to swallow your c/u/m.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll with it, man! See where it takes you, it is way too soon to know what the hell is going on. Just keep it at a pace you're comfortable with.

See where this takes you, and keep us posted.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
She came over yesterday evening. I don't know which I enjoyed more; her cooking or the sex. She's traveling out of state for the Christmas period so I won't see her again till next year.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the flow bro!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just digs what you're putting down and sees you as a high value man who she feels she has to give lots of attention to if she is to ever have any shot of locking you down. :cheer:

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Maybe she just digs what you're putting down and sees you as a high value man who she feels she has to give lots of attention to if she is to ever have any shot of locking you down. :cheer:
Yup she has high interest. Let it ride. You're not going to see her for a few weeks anyway. Worst case scenario she becomes too clingy and you let her go. Enjoy it in the meantime.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooks well and shagz well, and is totally into you...... keeper! (well as a plate as least :))

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overanalyze this sh!t. If she's aggressive and escalating, it means that she's horny and wants to bang. It's as simple as that.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be outcome dependent and try to see where this goes but don't be surprised if she was leading you on just live n learn