"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

IRT Dancing!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Here is my two cents about dancing.....

You can learn to dance by numbers and pull it off pretty good. But if you really care about dancing you have to quit trying. At first mimic some other dancers. GO home try to do what you seen others do. Throw on some tunes pull the shades, lock the door, and let go of all fear. At first just goof off play around do the James Brown dance. Do the funky chicken do everything you wouldn't do infront of other people. Bust some sick Sh**!!!!

Than by the time you feel really dumb realize that you are scared. Now what did we learn about fear (AFC). So throw the fear away and really go at it. DO some air guitar, moon walk, the wave, liquid, pop, lock, wiggle, now Freeze. Your having fun arn't you? NO? ok turn the tunes up, kick the AFC to the curb and ... Bust a move.. two times. Left foot left stomp... do it again.

What I am saying is dancing is not technical it is wiggling with rhythm.. some dancing has more rhythm. Lessons are Great, but if you always have fear you will look like a broken robot. You have to lighten up. Like anything in life loose the I am cool additude and have fun. Enjoy dancing how ever you want to do it. If you are having fun it will show and others will have fun and respect you.

I was afraid to dance so I made fun of it. I went out on the floor and did goofy ****. I did the hip rotation and the roger rabbit. I was clearly making fun of dancing. But before I knew it I was having fun and letting loose and girls would come up to me and bump butts or freak my leg. They didn't care that I wasn't dancing like USHER, because I was having fun and that is what they wanted to do.

So grab a white shirt put on some tighty whities and grab a brush, and turn on that great classic "old time rock'n roll" and slide across your floor.

Some great places to see some dancing moves are the net.
Look up Mr. Wiggles, Pop & Lock, watch Usher video's, Genuwine is good, etc.

anyway I hope this helps.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
8
Location
Europe
nice tip.
I'm interested in those sites with moves;)
could you supply some links?

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Latin style dancing takes hella skill. Morangae *spelt wrong* is the easiest. If you want to dance with a girl than Latin styles are Great. If you want to hit the clubs and dance with girls all you have to do is **** em with clothes on. Not much skill goes into dancing at those booty clubs.

My OG post was just to get you comfortable with your self and the way you move. Like I said before take as many class' as possible. BUT learn to have fun or you will look stupid.. COLD HARD TRUETH. Don't be no Honky giving other people a reason to make fun of you. Use some soul, use that ****y funny additude just speak body launguage instead.

If you catch a girl looking at a part of your body pop it and look at it than at her like you want that... pop it back and wave her in like come get it. You can pop and Lock with girls but you just can't pop and lock like you do by yourself. When you do it by your self you are showing off. When you do it with a girl you are teasing her and being ****y.

Just like any other animal dancing is a mating ritual. Peacocks strut their attractive feature. Your attractive features are all over this board. Use them while you dance. Tease, Mimic her, than pull her in and accept her, than right before you get close enough to kiss, glide away from her than flow up to a pop into a nod saying come on////

style is additude, dancing is a reflection of your goods. Flaunt them, but don't take it too seriously or you will look constipated.

I am against styles of dance that make you do a certain thing. I don't need a step by step guide to get it on,, and I don't need a step by step guid to dance. They are the same thing... BUT I do read Karma SUtra.. YOU DIG.. Learn it chop it up make it yours!

nice.

Z
 
Top